IPab subs

Lazer

Hi can any one recommend a good iptv subs provider with all uk channels and 3pm kick off
Which don’t freeze also with a free test line this is for zgemma iPab
Thanks

Hi can any one recommend a good iptv subs provider with all uk channels and 3pm kick off
Which don’t freeze also with a free test line this is for zgemma iPab
Thanks
Ipab is shocking change image and find a supplier that supports other images mate otherwise you will be tied to that image if you get a supplier that only uses ipab

What is this
IPab doesn’t allow all agents?
Really
I have known users with ipleb who haven't been able to use their own provider but any that ipleb recommend will work. But another issue is that if you have bought via ipleb, if you use even just a plain old openATV flash and suls plugin, the chances are the EPG won't work. No idea what has been done to the image but he has a special "EPG fudge" which re-writes the lamedb file to make the EPG work.

What is this
IPab doesn’t allow all agents?
Really
If you get iptv from supplier who has it on ipab or resell from someone on there you can only use that image mate @wooshman referring to problem I have my supplier is a reseller from ipleb and can only use ipleb as he dosnt have his own epg and I mentioned that it's a fudge setting that changes so your basically screwed I tried with infinity and had no joy went back to ipleb and everything shows in epg ect

Back