ipk install problem

hi all
having trouble installig a sky skin. ftp the file ok to hs2 box using file zilla into var/volatile/tmp folder but when i go to vix/ inastall local extention to install file i get an error message like this /bin/sh: syntax error expected"(" execution finished
any ideas appretiated thanks

hi all
having trouble installig a sky skin. ftp the file ok to hs2 box using file zilla into var/volatile/tmp folder but when i go to vix/ inastall local extention to install file i get an error message like this /bin/sh: syntax error expected"(" execution finished
any ideas appretiated thanks
Could you have downloaded the file more than once & it now has (1) in the name?
e.g enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_11.2_all(1).ipk
If so just rename the file & it will then work.
enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_11.2_all.ipk

hi again
yes i did try installing one before and it says its installed but no skin? and there was a 1 in the apk file so i renamed it as u sugested and retryed. its now saying "collected error refused to load file as it matches an installed version of the skin so i presume i have to uninstall the plug in somehow?

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ----------

update uninstalled all skins and ftp again the slyk apk to box, this time it seemed to install ok, rebooted box but no skin?

If it's a full HD skin 1080P, it might not work. As far as I know the H2S only has a frame buffer for 720P.

Hi guys
trying to install " Sky New 2.002 " by chabs.

Tried it manually with the IPK, and tried via the green panel, it won't work. All other IPKs work fine.
42848357010_ec886623f5_k.jpg

Last edited:
Back