IPKS

adrilang

Hi All,
I've been very fortunate that a couple of members have helped me out this evening.

I'm hoping that others can also do the same. I'm trying to locate plugins like cacheflush etc and tspanel but after such a long time searching it seems this is almost impossible. Ive tried google web search, images, videos, website, this forum etc and cant find anything. all I can find is persons saying they've installed it etc along with other useful plugins.

I accidentally came across a couple of files (cant locate them again) and tried installing via /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions using FileZilla however when I restarted the box after putting the IPK there it still wasn't showing in plugins when I check on the TV...

in addition, the extension list through FileZilla shows I have IPTV there but when checking through plugins via the TV it isn't showing?

as you can see theres a couple of things I need help with so any guidance would be so appreciated.

Did you install the ipk or just drop it in the folder?

To install ftp ipk to
/
/temp

In the menu

Menu / setup / software management / install local extension
This is for atv

Hi,
thanks for the very quick reply.

I used FTP to drop the whole folder into the /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions, restarted / rebooted and in this instance cacheflush didn't appear.

after about 60 minutes of constantly checking it now appears, however wasn't showing up in FileZilla which is strange?

anyway it seems that one is now showing (for how long we shall see)

Next, when I go to plugins via the tv it says there is an issue with IPTV, this isn't actually showing in the plugins list via the TV but is showing through Filezilla? ive tried deleting the IPTV file in FileZilla but it wont delete?

this is rather confusing as nothing seems to make sense and generally I cant get my head around this very quickly.

where can I get the plugins so I can try and install them again

*** update, going through menu > VIX I can install the IPK from there which works for something like TSpanel...

Cacheflush is now showing but how I don't know so at least its there...

Next would be to find the IPK to install IPTV to hopefully cure the error, if anyone can help with that it would be great?

Last edited:
ive tried that but nothing ever shows up, reading through many threads it seems that's not a function anymore, unless I'm mistaken of course?

I have H2S running Vix No probs with plugins Any Ipks should be installed in Temp then installed as post above With cachflush Once its on your box
you will need to enable it for it to work By clicking on it in plugins set to show on screen to no

Cacheflush now appears to be on and working so that's all sorted, thanks for the advice on that one, greatly appreciated.

when going to plugins I get this message about IPTV:

Warning:

Some extensions are not available
Extensions/IPTVPlayer (no module named components.iptvplayerwidget)

so whatever this issue is, it is maybe what is stopping the IPTV player being viewd in plugins?

when I go into IPTV player through Filezilla and look in the components folder, I see the following 2 files.

*** if I cant find that file, maybe I can add it and see what happens but I don't know where to find it ***

isubprovider.pyo
recaptcha_v2widget.pyo

Try and delete it If you send me your email will send you a ipk file It will need to be updated on first 1 go to top and click ok when finished it will reboot
Say yes to any pop ups you should be able to accesss it via blue button on remote Make sure you install in temp then via vix

perfect, thank you mate, I really appreciate this,

its been deleted through FileZilla, box rebooted and no error occurs. ive got your email so ill give that a shot.

thanks again. fingers crossed.

perfect, thank you mate, I really appreciate this,

its been deleted through FileZilla, box rebooted and no error occurs. ive got your email so ill give that a shot.

thanks again. fingers crossed.

To all who checked out this post it has been sorted, good suggestions throughout and finally sorted with the help from Tich... superstar!

Thanks very much, hopefully I can help someone in due course.

Please be careful when starting threads, the general chat is not the place for a zgemma discussion - If I wasn't so rested after my holiday, I may have just deleted this, instead of moving it.

Thread moved.

Back