Ipleb going going gone !!

Does anyone know the reason why ipab are shutting down?
There was never any support on Techkings from the ipleb team through their choice for whatever reason so you will be better off asking on their support forum or facebook group. ipleb never had anytime for techking users here who used it and relied on other users to answer issues.

The IPTV suppliers who were "accepted" by ipab were actually paying him a lot of money to have a "gateway"in his image.
Pablo himself came on here, stole code, Ideas, etc. And went off, made his image, then never helped anyone with problems. It was up to us to clean up the mess.
He set up a facebook group, but threw people with problems off.
He fell out with the IPTV app developers, as he stopped it taking updates, and probably did the same with others.

Oh, and there is nothing to say he wont be back in another form - beware.

For me, good riddance.

Please be aware that i have no connection to that user or build even though we share similar names. Ive never used the build but only heard lots of moans about it. This is rarely to do with software but usualy about configuration problems, and this is where support comes into play, if the "builder" cant be arsed, people get ignored and ridiculed and then after a while those being ignored and ridiculed become the majority of users and it gets abandonned.
I rest my case.

when i first found ipab i gave it a go and tbh it was fine for about week then it started running into issues all the time, even updating never worked so i eventually gave up and went back to the tried and tested wooshbuild and will never stray away again!! haha

Please be aware that i have no connection to that user or build even though we share similar names. Ive never used the build but only heard lots of moans about it. This is rarely to do with software but usualy about configuration problems, and this is where support comes into play, if the "builder" cant be arsed, people get ignored and ridiculed and then after a while those being ignored and ridiculed become the majority of users and it gets abandonned.
I rest my case.
Well said.
I have often thought this is the case, this forum especially has a lot better support network for sat/cable/IPTV/kodi users because on social media the majority of people in groups such as ipleb are just Joe public who have been lured in by low cost TV veiwing and the majority are not tech savvy as such and think it's just a case of plug it in and it will always work so when things don't on a mass scale it becomes a stampede on them the "social media provides/builders" they bite off more than they can chew by having to deal with real complaints from real people on daily basis and just think I can't cope with this. People messaging 24/7 etc and bail out leaving users high and dry 99% of the time.

There may well be a lot of disgruntled ex ipleb users from tomorrow onwards.
All those people who purchased iptv from them/their supplier may start having issues.
If any part of that service (epg fudge) ran via their server which will go offline then it's unknown what will happen to the service.
If as a user all you had was a username/password then you may not even know who your supplier is ?
This is what happens when you make great claims all over social media sites to being No 1 etc and advertising the provision of illegal services.

Just shows how using social media like facebook ect will catch up in the end,Any supplier should not be selling on places like ebay and facebook,Just asking for trouble.

Just shows how using social media like facebook ect will catch up in the end,Any supplier should not be selling on places like ebay and facebook,Just asking for trouble.
I think the lure of more customers gets the better of some (greedy) people who probably start off with all good intentions but as most things on social media they spiral out of control.

Back