Ipleb going going gone !!

To what I've heard the ipleb image will still run just not be able to update or download the image and I didn't get my iptv through social media as I don't use it as for the iptv side of things ie suppliers that's a different story my supplier done through ipleb which I used same supplier for my C/S on remaining channels on sly I've tried different images but as @benijofar has stated my epg done through fudge setting so when using a different image there will be no epg available

To what I've heard the ipleb image will still run just not be able to update as for the iptv side of things ie suppliers that's a different story my supplier done through ipleb which I used same supplier for my C/S on remaining channels on sly I've tried different images but as @benijofar has stated my epg done through fudge setting so when using a different image there will be no epg available
You can use Xtream Editor and their own epg or if your supplier would be kind enough to send you the url they use then you would not be without.

So it wont work with suls? Dont they have an xmltv url? Most have UK epg so maybe worth checking.
I mentioned ages ago about his own epg it's what comes with the image for epg for iptv I've tried suls @wooshman tried to help but had no joy that's when I mentioned about epg fudge setting they replaced a file with the fudge setting

this is all over an iptv suppliers fb page, there's c&p of a F.A.C.T cease & desist order too, it appears there's a connection between both. I don't use 'builds' as such, but if ipab is gone, look at another build or better still if you have the time & inclination, use a standard image, start learning to set it to your own requirements.It isn't that hard , most images literally talk you thru setup. Theres many tuts on countless forums, re setting up suls, xtream plugin, it might take a bit of time but it's time well spent &if you end up with a better understanding of how your equipment works & how to put it right if it doesn't, thats a bonus too

So it wont work with suls? Dont they have an xmltv url? Most have UK epg so maybe worth checking.
No mate. @bazcfc1 sent me what he has and I sorted the urls for him to use with Sul's and oddly half (if I remember rightly) was missing. It takes the ipab EPG fudge, which incidentally deletes the lamedb file and replaces it with it's own which has added content, to make the EPG work for the IPTV Providers in the image.

For those who want to try, attached is the lamedb file to replace your current one when using images other than pleb.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgfxhgboi9dpp1k/ipleb-epg-fudge.zip?dl=1

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR BUGGERS YOUR BOX - this is only what the EPG Fudge option did in the image.

As far as I can tell Builds themselves do not breach current UK laws until an image is produced in such a way that it can receive illegal services like adding cams or plugins that allow the streaming of illegal content, so to my understanding all builds with cams included could be in for a rough time depending on what action can be taken against them, adding cams & installing plugins like E2iPlayer should be done by the end user imo. ATV doesnt come with cams as default but VIX does so doesnt that mean VIX even as a base image should/could be considered illegal software?

As far as I can tell Builds themselves do not breach current UK laws until an image is produced in such a way that it can receive illegal services like adding cams or plugins that allow the streaming of illegal content, so to my understanding all builds with cams included could be in for a rough time depending on what action can be taken against them, adding cams & installing plugins like E2iPlayer should be done by the end user imo. ATV doesnt come with cams as default but VIX does so doesnt that mean VIX even as a base image should/could be considered illegal software?

It's not softcams that are illegal, afaik they can be used quite legitimately to read a card in the CI slot on an E2 receiver.
(although I'm pretty sure it won't work on Sky cards but many people abroad do this).
It becomes illegal when you add a line that allows you to access a server to share someone elses subscription.

Thank you @benijofar interesting they dont specify the actual breach unless its covered in the line I was refering to: 'facilitating access without authorisation'

I recall the case a little & recall that even without a loaded sub the fact the device could 'facilitate access' because of the software loaded was enough to make the case in the 1st place

This is where the law is an ass !!
A smart tv is capable of installing and running iptv so does that make it illegal ?
Will they ban sales of smart tv's ?
A car can be used to run somebody down so is the driver at fault or the car manufacturer for providing the means ?
The courts have already ruled that kodi/android boxes are not illegal but installing/selling with dodgy lines is.
Do we therefore assume that Ipleb got caught out due to advertising the sale of certain items through social media sites ??

This is where the law is an ass !!
A smart tv is capable of installing and running iptv so does that make it illegal ?
Will they ban sales of smart tv's ?
A car can be used to run somebody down so is the driver at fault or the car manufacturer for providing the means ?
The courts have already ruled that kodi/android boxes are not illegal but installing/selling with dodgy lines is.
Do we therefore assume that Ipleb got caught out due to advertising the sale of certain items through social media sites ??
I would have to agree with you on that they seen the ££££££ and didn't give a shite what happend next

Just to clarify the ipleb fudge setting no longer working on my box my epg importer has imported 7000 and no epg so looks like will soon be completely gone is there a way I could provide my own epg

Just to clarify the ipleb fudge setting no longer working on my box my epg importer has imported 7000 and no epg so looks like will soon be completely gone is there a way I could provide my own epg
Have you thought about the suls or Xtream Editor route you can still use your existing sub and XE's own epg on which ever image you choose woosh, grog, vix etc

From what I understand of xtream Editor is that it will only work if the provider uses / supports it. I could be wrong though and will be more than happy to have it explained to me as it is something I have never used.

Back