iptorrents

correct If you only want that specific site but using a proxy will give access to many similar sites so should be able to locate what your after

run a search on google for top ten torrent sites & the most popular will be listed, then look for those on the proxy's

Well, TPB is the number one public site on the web. You just need to make sure you go to the genuine .org one and not a phoney mirror. There are loads of sites that will let you unblock them from ISP barriers, but you really need a VPN to download or you risk getting a threatening letter in the post.

Gotta get a Vpn nowadays, got fed up of dad in law keep asking me to get him this film and that film so I showed him how to do it for himself but he was too tight to get a Vpn.
Since the beginning of the year he has had 2 letters from VM about downloading illegal movies, one more letter and they are taking it further.
I got Nord VPN £75 for 3 years about a year ago, don't do much downloading nowadays but covered my arse cheaply if I want to

One last ip torrent account left.
1st inbox can use it.
Invite works 100% if you read instructions...

Back