IPTV Advice - Needed

Zgemma H2S - Wooshbuild 7.0 - Working Perfectly fine
Xtreme Plugin - Running IPTV Bouquets - Mainly watch Football, Sky Sports.
Internet Download Speed - 14MBPS. Upload Speed 1MBPS - LAN Connection

Been running IPTV since September 2017 with little issues at first and then was great for a while. Recently the IPTV is freezing a lot, mainly watching UK Sky sports football and even on some movie channels. My Provider insists this is fine their end but I am dubious.

I have reset my Zgemma and Flashed Wooshbuild and install the xtreme recently but no change. I was previously running off an IPTV script. Now I have a few questions....

• Is everyone's IPTV going down watching the football lately - Glitchy and freezing making you change channel every 10 mins - is this normal?
  • Are my Download and upload speeds okay to run IPTV?
  • Is the Zgemma H2S sufficient for IPTV these days or had its time and now I should update box?
  • Is IPTV best ran from a script, XC plugin, Xtreme? Performance and usability wise?
  • Is it time to Kick the provider to the curb and get a 'Premium Service' Actually.... does Premium services actually exist?
Its so frustrating when watching the football and It stutters and gliches that I have to change channel, the 3pm Saturdays are also not watchable.

Experienced opinions on this would be a great help, so please spend some time and help a fellow out if you can, I understand the pit falls of my problem but not sure on the cause and experience techies maybe able to offer this guidance :)

Hi Kyle. Ive got a very similar setup as you have. My download speed to the box is 35mbps, upload 8mbps. When I connect my VPN through the built in VPN adder plugin, the speed drops to DL 9mbps, UL 6mbps. IPTV still runs fine.

I had the same glitching problem watching the football. I changed my VPN location to Netherlands and it sorted the glitching problem and stream was fine. I always do this from now on and haven't had a problem since.

Hope this helps.

Hi Kyle. Ive got a very similar setup as you have. My download speed to the box is 35mbps, upload 8mbps. When I connect my VPN through the built in VPN adder plugin, the speed drops to DL 9mbps, UL 6mbps. IPTV still runs fine.

I had the same glitching problem watching the football. I changed my VPN location to Netherlands and it sorted the glitching problem and stream was fine. I always do this from now on and haven't had a problem since.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply :)

I don't run a VPN at the moment. I did briefly use VPN when Sky Sports Live games kept cutting out but then my IPTV supplier now seem to run their own solution so I didn't need the VPN anymore.

Try using the serviceapp you can get it in the plugins downloads.when you install it go into it and change it to exteplayer3 save it then when box reboots go into xtream editor plugin and change the channels to 5002 see if that helps with the issues your having

Last edited:
Try using the serviceapp you can get it in the plugins downloads.when you install it go into it and charge it to exteplayer3 save it then when box reboots go into xtream editor plugin and change the channels to 5002 see if that helps with the issues your having

Thanks,

Ill give that a Go tonight.... failing that I assume my provider just isn't up to scratch anymore? . My current Sub is pretty much up in 1 month anyways!
Is the box I am using still sufficient or do I require a new box?

Any suggestions on what is better... Script or Plug In's for IPTV... or is this personal preference?

Last edited by a moderator:
You would probably be best posting in iptv request thread as a member has already stated people won't give their iptv supplier details out I would get plenty of tests to find which is best for you each supplier provides different from scripts to username to password to plugins or an app its how thy run their iptv

Not to sure about the h2s box as don't have one I would try your line on phone or android box and See if the streams play ok for u if they do then try a fresh openatv image on box and just install what you need backup your cams lines first before u flash box and as for my provider there not taking people on anymore

Not to sure about the h2s box as don't have one I would try your line on phone or android box and See if the streams play ok for u if they do then try a fresh openatv image on box and just install what you need backup your cams lines first before u flash box and as for my provider there not taking people on anymore
I use a h2s and handles iptv quite well I haven't had any problems regarding iptv been quite a reliable box they are good to have for iptv and remaining sattalite channels

I use a h2s and handles iptv quite well I haven't had any problems regarding iptv been quite a reliable box they are good to have for iptv and remaining sattalite channels
Yeah can't see why they wouldn't work with iptv as I've setup the amiko alien mini box for iptv and by God they are slow boxes but runs iptv fine

Back