iptv and box

Bbuk

hi guys,

im looking for a box and iptv but there are sooo many to choose from. I have a zgemma hs2 but reading on here people are saying this is slow and the pic quality is not great.

can you advise whats the best box to go for and who to get the sub from for iptv.

thanks

Your Zgemma H2S works perfectly well with IPTV. Why shell out for another box?

Clearly, you're reading posts from people who don't know what they're doing. There's far more posts about everything working well. The only issue, as with any box, is the quality of the service provided by the suppliers!

Thank you so much guys , I thought my box was worthless after sly.

Ordered a trial , hope the installation is easy lol

Thank you so much guys , I thought my box was worthless after sly.

Ordered a trial , hope the installation is easy lol
I thought the same as you mate till I had got iptv on my h2s linked to epg and works well plus remaining channels and the free iptv wouldn't change to any other box

cant wait to join the band wagon.

not looking forward to installation, it looks complicated.

I have swooshbuild from the sly package. would I need to delete this and install boutiques or something.

Any provider worth their salt will assist you. Some will give step by step instructions. Some have their own YouTube video tutorials. If they don't help, don't buy!

My IPTV runs nicely within Wooshbuild, still using all the Wooshbuild features

Am needing to do this as well, i had a line, but it was borked in may, still worked for some till august there, but my sub ended, didn't renew as i need to look into IPTV more, same scenario, wooshbuild 6 at moment. need it to be easy to operate via egg for other folk in the house, they aint tech savvy. and i worry about IPTV, whether it will work fine over a VPN, as theres no way I'm streaming without covering my arse. I know things can't be discussed to much in an open forum, so if someone could drop a msg regarding IPTV, cost for a yr upfront. basic setup info etc.. id be grateful

Back