Iptv app for firestick. Elderly parents

champion9

Hi,

My provider is going to stop providing support for magboxes. He advises we use a firestick.

My elderly parents have been using a magbox for the past 4-5 years and like the simplicity of it. I've tried setting up a friestick but they found the iptv app very complicated to use.

Is there any iptv players that are very simple and possibly look like a mag layout that anyone can reccomend?

Thanks

Is there any iptv players that are very simple and possibly look like a mag layout that anyone can reccomend?

StbEmu pro :ROFLMAO: (HOWEVER, if your supplier has stopped mags, it's unlikely they will support this app as it's essentially the same setup emulated on the stick).

I think there is another app called Supa which has an almost idential interface. You could also consider Smarters and have it set to open when the device powers on so they're straight into the app.

Thanks. Managed to get it sorted. My provider has his own app which you can set to basic (or something similar named) and changes the app to a very user friendly one, simia. Also found an app you can download on a firestick which automicaly loads the app on bootup.

Back