Iptv app on lg smart tv

hmmmm... i would also like to know this, can it be used with a sub off one of the lads on here instead of a box ?? ( i know nothing about iptv )

hmmmm... i would also like to know this, can it be used with a sub off one of the lads on here instead of a box ?? ( i know nothing about iptv )
i got an LG49 smart tv last week , been using my IPTV sub off a lad on here ( very good sub and great service ) on my PC to tv with hdmi, have searched thoroughly and been told that i cannot get the plug in onto the tv app list.

i got an LG49 smart tv last week , been using my IPTV sub off a lad on here ( very good sub and great service ) on my PC to tv with hdmi, have searched thoroughly and been told that i cannot get the plug in onto the tv app list.

i already have the app on the tv, when i open it it says i need to pay or something , like i say i know nothing about it, just thought there might be a way without buying a new box, cheers for reply mate ;-)
just took some pics, thought i was going mad :lol:
Capture1.png

Capture2.png

so you are saying you cant get in to the app??

go to this group on FB,
"free IPTV for LG and samsung smart tv.
there are instructions on there , how to add channels onto the smart tv app via a PC or mac , they post streams daily but they don't last long.

i have installed it mate, 193 channels just to test it of "solo man" on youtube, sadly they are mostly spanish, he does say in his comments that he is going to do a uk url, don't know if he has yet, i am not on facebook anyway mate ;-)

Last edited:
Back