IPTV audio out off sync problem /help

antmarco

IPTV audio out off sync on live channels some worse than others, using smarters pro on 4k firestick , and also downloaded app to my smart TV ,
Thru downloaded app still out sync
, tried usual deleting reinstalling ect ect , anyone having same issues or thoughts , contacted provider advised ok there end .

Download VLC player and set that as the preferred player within the settings of the smarters app.

IPTV audio out off sync on live channels some worse than others, using smarters pro on 4k firestick , and also downloaded app to my smart TV ,
Thru downloaded app still out sync
, tried usual deleting reinstalling ect ect , anyone having same issues or thoughts , contacted provider advised ok there e
Hi bud try this fix if you already haven't seen it because it seems to be quite a common issue on the Firestick with IPTV and as mentioned above using VLC player make a difference.

Tivimate has the option to timeshift the audio, bit of a pain if you have to do it for different channels though.

Thanks to all who replied yozz68 will try VLC any other app suggestions to use give full 4k playback ? Thanks again 👍.

Thanks to all who replied yozz68 will try VLC any other app suggestions to use give full 4k playback ? Thanks again 👍.
I read the question as that u were having sound sync problems on Firestick or at least thats the question I thought I was answering.

Back