IPTV Blocks

dt99

TK Veteran
My IPTV put a message out on 23 December saying their server info had been leaked and it caused blocks......I didn't use it that day so didn't notice.

They are saying that 8 of the major providers for IPTV are also affected and the methods used for the block are well thought through and a major plan and that swapping server IP's or DNS will not work, they need to find the source of the leak. So, they are saying that if it gets blocked again we will need a VPN.

Has anyone else noticed these blocks, as they are saying that a lot of major providers are affected and the powers that be have really upped their game now to get streams blocked. I have no reason to not believe them, but wondered if anyone else has the same issues.

Their thought process is that something major is going on, as these blocks started just after all the problems with infomir and Mag Boxes being blocked.

As I say, I have not suffered yet, I'm just looking to see if anyone else is suddenly finding their IPTV getting blocked, is this a new strategy for blocking our streams?

This is the message they sent out.....

Not gonna lie guys, until we figure out how the sneaky f*****s got our server info, the blocks will continue. There is no point in swapping server IP's or dns until we have identified the leak, and remove it, so please dont be having a go at us during this time.
8 major providers are in similar situations right now, the blocks ad methods used have been a huge well planned exercise on their part.
So VPN is the only answer for now guys, and I know how impracticle that is, as we are all in the same boat.

For my mind, its weird how all the s**t about Infomir has just happened, and then nearly every provider gets hit !!
As I said, until it can be figured out, there is nothing we can do.

This game was always gonna get harder, and now you are seeing the beginning of their efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
lots off ips are trying to block iptv now thats why xtream have changed there feeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that message relates to the PPV boxing on Saturday night when a number of servers got hit late during the fight.
First time it has happened other than football and as informir look as though they have been providing information then you have to think maybe the authorities are trying a new angle.
Football was ok by the look of it on Sunday so may have been an isolated case at present.

iptv is not very secure,accounts are everywhere for free even tests accounts with urls on display to be blocked and hacked.

iptv is not very secure,accounts are everywhere for free even tests accounts with urls on display to be blocked and hacked.
Thats why some providers don't provide m3u as harder to trace as not put onto Internet to download the m3u the only block I have had is like when @benijofar has mentioned got hit with a block a few rounds into main event then cleared but didn't have any blocks with football on the sunday

Thanks @benijofar @bazcfc1 as I say I haven't noticed any disruption myself, it was just me wondering at this point whether anyone else had.

I know the powers that be will always be trying something new to block the streams, so we will just have to see what happens in the future.

Thanks @benijofar @bazcfc1 as I say I haven't noticed any disruption myself, it was just me wondering at this point whether anyone else had.

I know the powers that be will always be trying something new to block the streams, so we will just have to see what happens in the future.
yes m8 my iptv providers give me a New portal on my mag box on 24 dec back on now

Back