IPTV BOUQUETS KEEP DISSAPPEARING

gaz1408

Ive got IPTV installed on my zgemma h2s (ipab image) through xtream editor and whenever i put my box into normal standby over night and then turn it on in the morning or after a day or more, all my IPTV bouquets have dissappeared.

I have to then reload my iptv through xtream editor each time it happens which is a bit annoying. have i possibly got a setting in epg importer or in another plugin that is conflicting with my iptv bouquets?

Any help is much appreciated

I have the opposite effect with the same setup, the auto bouquets channel lists disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is in the settings, It is set to Update every night or Morning. You need to switch off this option in the Auto bouquets area, AutoBouquetsMaker, Configure, under service searching

Im running ipab image which has its own version of ABM. Its called sky bouquets maker. Dont know if it has the same list of options. Whenever I have used it it seems to have pretty limited options but i will have a look into it. there is also cross epg plugin installed on ipab image. Dont know if any of its settings might be conflicting with my iptv bouquets

Yes m8, Same thing, just go into this via the service Searching area, and you'll see it.
Goto the Settings and you will see Auto Update as Enabled, Disable that and your issue is resolved ;-)

My friend also has iptv on his zgemma but it is through a putty script rather than xstream editor. He has a similar issue where his bouquets dissappear if he restarts box or has box in stand by for too long. I normally have to pop round and reinstall the bouquets by sending the script to the box again. Its getting annoying also. You think he might have the same issue? He is using a different open atv image to me which has auto bouquets maker installed

Back