IPTV box recommendations for scheduled recordings?

jazz

Any recommendations for an iptv box preferably android that can do scheduled recordings and the programme can be watched before the scheduled recording finishes?

Any of the Formuler range with MyTvonline but even then recording ITPV can be hit and miss better in my opinion to get a provider with good catchup options.

I record with a cube all the time via tivimate app without issues
Still looking for a new iptv box with recording facilities.
Are you referring to the AMAZON Fire TV Cube 4K? If so can a hard drive be connected to this?

Agree with moshibeth, E2 boxes are only ones i know where you can playback whilst still recording. Regards the Fire Cube you will need an OTG adaptor to connect HDD or better option is record to a network connected drive (NAS) which can be located anywhere on system and then played on any connected device

Agree with moshibeth, E2 boxes are only ones i know where you can playback whilst still recording. Regards the Fire Cube you will need an OTG adaptor to connect HDD or better option is record to a network connected drive (NAS) which can be located anywhere on system and then played on any connected device
What a let down you would have thought normal usb port rather than micro from what I looked up.

Any of the Formuler range with MyTvonline but even then recording ITPV can be hit and miss better in my opinion to get a provider with good catchup options.
+1. But formuler boxes seem to support it well incase your provider doesn't have catch-up for channels you need.

I have recorded with Firestick, Cube and Nvidia without issues (and different suppliers), I have in the past had a few issues with Zgemma's H2, H5 and H7 but that I believe was a lack of knowledge on my behalf, personally I found them a bit complicated, but that is just me! Hence changing to other devices. With the right setup I personally think recording is not an issue on any device....Google and YouTube are your friends :laughing:(y)

I have recorded with Firestick, Cube and Nvidia without issues (and different suppliers), I have in the past had a few issues with Zgemma's H2, H5 and H7 but that I believe was a lack of knowledge on my behalf, personally I found them a bit complicated, but that is just me! Hence changing to other devices. With the right setup I personally think recording is not an issue on any device....Google and YouTube are your friends :laughing:(y)
User knowledge is paramount and a little trial and error goes a long way. (y)

Remember with IPTV it take one connection to record so you'll need another connection if you want to watch another channel.

Back