Cable Iptv box, zgemma or what??

Check the following channels
Euronews
BET
kerrang

Does it freeze on these ?

I apologise for butting in, Kerrang freezes on me very often, all my other channels are perfect, I haven't tried BET or Euronews. How do I do your stripping back fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most issues with freezing are down to the provider,You have the box hard wired which is the best,Re flash the box with ipab backup build,Link below and you can add your line details via usb,Get a test line off another provider to see if the line is the issue

1) take a backup of your existing line details which can be found via dream explorer for manual details,Go into plugins and see if dream explorer is in there,If not press green to download and go into extensions and download it,
2) go into dream explorer plugin and click on etc and then go down to CCcam.cfg and open to view,Write down the line details
3) Go onto the ipab link below and download the file which is free to everyone,Open the file and it will say zgemma,Transfer to usb,Power off the box and insert usb into rear port,Power box back on,Should say flash on the front,Box will boot back up after a few minutes
4)open notepad and copy or enter the line details which you have from dream explorer and then save as CCcam.cfg to desktop,Take the usb out of box and delete the zgemma file off it and then transfer the CCcam.cfg file onto it
5) You can then upload the file to the box via usb and it will add your line for you,Ipab has a full setup guide to follow and so easy to use,
6) you now know how to set up your own box from scratch so request a test line from the cable section and try a few out until your happy with the service

iPab TV

Back