Iptv buffering

userlee5267

TK Veteran
got a new provider the other day highly recommended. Set it up using iptv smarters.

Every single channel buffers every 10seconds I’ve timed it.

So I’ve tried all the providers apps and there the same. I’ve changed settings as they suggested and still the same.

So I tried on my iPhone which always gets 70mb and 18mb upload. Tried there various apps and it’s the same.

I’m not sure what would cause the 10sec glitch. I’m pretty sure if there was a problem with there service the members would be moaning to.

The provider as said it’s there high bitrate streams and my 20ms ping is crap it needs to somwere around 10ms or lower as this causes serious glitching.

Using android box which will stream 4K streams of YouTube if connected directly to the router by ethernet. So I’m not sure what’s going on

got a new provider the other day highly recommended. Set it up using iptv smarters.

Every single channel buffers every 10seconds I’ve timed it.

So I’ve tried all the providers apps and there the same. I’ve changed settings as they suggested and still the same.

So I tried on my iPhone which always gets 70mb and 18mb upload. Tried there various apps and it’s the same.

I’m not sure what would cause the 10sec glitch. I’m pretty sure if there was a problem with there service the members would be moaning to.

The provider as said it’s there high bitrate streams and my 20ms ping is crap it needs to somwere around 10ms or lower as this causes serious glitching.

Using android box which will stream 4K streams of YouTube if connected directly to the router by ethernet. So I’m not sure what’s going on
you need to test a new provider m8

The good old ping excuse, 20ms ping is fine they are talking out of their backside. Assuming you have done all the usual checks, parental controls removed etc, then I would say the provider is to blame.

Reactions: PCM
Sounds like your provider hasn't a clue about iptv or what help to provide get a test as stated and see if it's still the same if not your provider is useless or he's put you on an over subscribed server 20ping fine I hit about 19 ping and mines not freezing every 10 seconds and if you've tried different apps and still same then probably a provider issue

He just asked for my username and password and sent me a video of it running for about three seconds and was saying down the camera no problems here bro. 8 thousand users bro your the only one complaining. They don’t do refunds

Give up I’ll just delete the app and forget about it. Had a trial was ok paid for a month and was sent new details.

It’s a American server not sure if that matters.

He just asked for my username and password and sent me a video of it running for about three seconds and was saying down the camera no problems here bro. 8 thousand users bro your the only one complaining. They don’t do refunds

Give up I’ll just delete the app and forget about it. Had a trial was ok paid for a month and was sent new details.

you need a new one m8
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...ptv-july-august-september-2018.141365/page-56

Why has he asked for your username and password if he provided you them he should already know them it sounds like a cowboy to me and as beni said decent providers keep you on the same as you had a test on not send new details not meaning to sound harsh take a loss on a month's sub and try different I always say take a month to trial it for longer

Was every single channel even vod. I thought it strange he asked for my log in details to. Can pm someone the details to check them if they could

Was every single channel even vod. I thought it strange he asked for my log in details to. Can pm someone the details to check them if they could
Your best off pm a mod they will probably check them for you mate asking if they would check your line like @benijofar might do it for you I would do it but I'm out and about at the moment

Your best off pm benijofar m8
Yeah that,s what I thought, Kind like the problem describe in OP but a different?
I,ll see what happens.

Have you been In contact with your supplier done usual checks reboot router and box before pm a mod first

Yeah mate done all the checks, Checked my wiring since all is hardwired.
Reset router and checked all items in there. Uninstalled smart app on LGTV and reinstalled?

Using vlc on computer and it seems ok. (More stable) but the LGTV smart app is more intermittent than the OP said. And thats the problem area.
I have to 2 supply's for IPTV and its happening with both so ruled out that its a server issue?
Bit stuck on what to try next?

EDIT: My suppliers have been great no problems as a rule. And its my 2nd repeat sub with them.

Last edited:
was fine for benijofar. i installed the same app that he used and i still get the problems.... i have gone with someone else and its ace and aint missed a beat.

so what would cause the same line be good for one and not another

This will baffle you more

Unplugged ethernet cable and used WiFi and the glitching stops all together. Plug ethernet cable in and it starts.

Butttt the weird thing is my other provider I got last night works perfect on both ethernet and WiFi

So why is the old provider not working on ethernet??

I tested this now for nearly a hour and ethernet won’t work with it. But will with my new provider??

Back