IPTV Channel lists on main bouquet list

Rudie

Hi, i've seen some videos/tutorials that people have managed to get the IPTV listings on the main screen along with the sly/vm listings without having to go into the xtream plug in.
I have a H2H with Woosh v6 installed. Is it possible to do on this setup?
Thanks.

You need to speak to your provider to transfer from xtreme to provide an alternative plugin or via m3u or even script via putty

So the opkg install should have set up the bouquets from provider. But it hasnt.
I have since downloaded IPTV bouquet maker plug in and installed from plugin menu and the Provider section is blank...And the Sources section in EPG importer also does not list my provider - Have seen and read that that there should be either a [..] or the service provider.
Can someone please advise?
Thanks.

I think opkg install is normally when you install a plugin,the scripts I have used in the past don't start opkg install.They normally start something like wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh I would speak to your provider.

Hi mate download latest whooshbuild
Install epg importer from plugins and e2m3u2bouquet plugin that's in whooshbuild
Plugins go on bouquet maker where it says provider press across on your remote
Until you see your provider then put in your username and password it's normally not the 1 to log in
But your streaming uname and password make sure to save (green button)
Then press yellow to run
When that's done go to epg importer press blue for sources and you should see
A source iptv bouquet maker press on it and if all is correct it should show your
Iptv provider go on it and press ok it should have a tick on it make sure you save it
Then press yellow to import current source make sure your provider is highlighted

Thanks. Is there anywhere I can see he username and password on the box or do I need to get in touch with the supplier? All I have him was my MAC address.

Still waiting for the provider to reply.
I downloaded crossepg but it did it’s business, reading and parsing, but no additional bouquets.

Hi mate if you press fav on your Zgemma remote are there any iptv folders there if you don't see any keep scrolling up or down if not take a look in menu

If you press menu then setup then epg then cross epg there's a section in there for script providers take a look in there if you've added a script just a shot in dark
Or if you don't get username and pass off your provider change your provider

Hi
Only freeview sky channels in favourites.
In script providers, there are 5 entries but these look standard?
I’ll ask for the username and password.

If you have given your provider your mac address he will have sent you a plugin like xtream.You install this with putty and the command will start opkg install.This will not install bouquets ,only a plugin.Ask if you can swap your mac address for a username and password and for him to supply you a script to run in putty with instructions.Cross epg and epg importer are only used to generate your program guide.

I had access to this Xtream console last week which listed my device under Enigma 2 Devices (Plugin). I have a userid but cannot see a password. I can see that under the Streaming Lines section but it has no entries under it.

If you have the server portal and Mac address then xtream editor have a mac converter on there website which will give you your username and password

Back