IPTV Channel lists on main bouquet list

If you have the server portal and Mac address then xtream editor have a mac converter on there website which will give you your username and password

Hi, might seem like a stupid question, but where do i get the information from the server portal? I cant see any URLs in there or anything.

Not sure mate maybe someone with better knowledge of the xtream tv plugin will be able to help u or have a look in the plugins files to see if there is anything there that might help if not then your provider can help u and if he wont then he's a reseller and does not want u to know who he is reselling for

See can you record a channel and then check hard drive see if it has the server info
Can’t record as the location is set to internal storage and it’s full, but when I goto recording settings, it doesn’t offer me a usb location even though I have one plugged into the back.

I would look for a provider that lets you put it on whatever device you want just get a different provider for 1 month it’s only a tenner there’s loads out there where you can put it on pretty much what you want

I would look for a provider that lets you put it on whatever device you want just get a different provider for 1 month it’s only a tenner there’s loads out there where you can put it on pretty much what you want
Yes true. I’m happy with the services to be fair it’s just this channel list not on the main page which is the issue but something I may have to get used to.

Email your supplier tell him if there’s any way he can help you out with a username and password or you might have to look elsewhere if he can’t then if your happy with the service not much you can do
The iptv service I’ve got I can even
Ask what I want on demand and if he can get it puts it on there
And put it on whatever I want

Heard back from supplier Friday, he said they don’t do m3u only e2 so cannot provide username / password.

Back