IPTV Channels blocked??

Ok so I have a Zgemma H2S which I have an IPTV subscription with also. I had imported the channels into bouquets and then used echannelizer to assign the sky epg to the relevant IPTV channels. Everything was great!! All channels on and epg full.

Went to bed, got up in the morning and the channels were not working so I deleted everything and started again, still no channels working. I have tried the same subscription on another device and all channels work great even on the same router.

It would seem as though sky have blocked the IPTV streams that I have assigned using echannelizer. Is this possible and if not, anyone have an idea of what's gone on? I've reflashed the box and installed wooshbuild again but still no joy.

When you say you deleted everything and started again, what do you mean? Did you just delete all your newly created bouquets on echanneliser?

Have you reinstalled your m3u (or whatever format your supplier provided you) first?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Sly couldn't have blocked your streams. They wouldn't work on any device in your household if that was the case.

When you say you deleted everything and started again, what do you mean? Did you just delete all your newly created bouquets on echanneliser?

Have you reinstalled your m3u (or whatever format your supplier provided you) first?

I deleted all the bouquets, ran auto bouquet maker to create the default bouquets and created my Custom Bouquets again and I still have the same issue. Its M3u file by the way, i've tried the same channels through iptv player rather than from within a bouquet and its till doesn't work.

Sly couldn't have blocked your streams. They wouldn't work on any device in your household if that was the case.

That's what I would of thought but it seems as though the channels I assigned an epg to have now become blocked! I can't make sense of it

When I try and run the channels I get the following:

Unauthorised Error Code 15
Internal data Stream Error Code 1
Stream Doesn't Contain Enough Data Code 4

That's within IPTV player, within the bouquets just nothing comes up at all and no error messages.

Hi, I have been using Zgemma H2S box for slyk tv but all the channels have been blocked by sky? Is any other systems I can use or do I need to join sky again?
Thanks

Check the zgemma van get out to web, i.e. can it load up iPlayer, youtube.. etc...

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Check the zgemma van get out to web, i.e. can it load up iPlayer, youtube.. etc...

It connects to the internet, i'm streaming movies on IPTV Player and even most of the channels on my IPTV subscription will work but the ones I assigned to UK TV to add EPG data with echannelizer will not come on and i'm getting error.

Strange, try turn off router for 30 SEC's, then back on. If no difference, Reboot zgemma, orCheck ip settings are ok on zgemma

I deleted all the bouquets, ran auto bouquet maker to create the default bouquets and created my Custom Bouquets again and I still have the same issue. Its M3u file by the way, i've tried the same channels through iptv player rather than from within a bouquet and its till doesn't work.
So, have you reinstalled your m3u back into echanneliser again?

Do you definitely know that your m3u file has been installed in your box? You said you deleted everything when reflashed. That would have removed your m3u too. Did you transfer your m3u over again from your PC to echanneliser by creating a new iptv bouquet? Sorry if this sounds silly. You can literally spend hours on this until your head becomes mashed. You end up finding yourself neglecting to do the most simplest of things.

I have sent it to the box with FileZilla so its stored to run within IPTV but I've also created new bouquets within echannelizer too but neither way gives me the channels

Sounds very strange. I take it that you contacted your supplier to ask if there is a problem at his end?

If it is true that Sly have blocked you, then I can only suggest you consider purchasing a good VPN... or changing your broadband provider!

My only other suggestion is that you send over your m3u to another box, if you know anyone. Alternatively, if you trust someone on here, PM them and ask them to try your m3u file for you.

Sorry I can't be anymore help.

Thanks for your help. I've spoke to my supplier and he said the fact that the channels work on other devices means that it's my box. It's a strange scenario, guess I'll have to Lee trying

Back