IPTV EPG Always Starts At The Top Of The List – Zgemma H2H – OpenATV

gosnis

I recently switched over to IPTV, but notice that every time I return to the EPG,
it starts at the very top of the list again, and not from the actual channel that I’m already on.

Very annoying when the list is so long with all those duplicates.

Anyone know how to fix this?

If you press down you will be back to the channel you are watching, its not the full EPG though just now next and later

When you press down for now and next or epg if you press menu you can also set both to show bouquets on launch, so instead of taking you back to the top of the category it will show all your categories UK, sports etc not really a fix for your problem but I find it easier if you want a channel from a different bouquet.

When you press down for now and next or epg if you press menu you can also set both to show bouquets on launch, so instead of taking you back to the top of the category it will show all your categories UK, sports etc not really a fix for your problem but I find it easier if you want a channel from a different bouquet.

Yes I have it set like this already thanks.
And correct, neither are really a fix for the EPG issue.

Yes I have it set like this already thanks.
And correct, neither are really a fix for the EPG issue.
Just a matter of personal preference to he honest, when I use enigma 2 devices I prefer it that way. Different strokes for different folks and all that ;)

Back