IPTV FOR BEGINNERS

Certain times of the day, local broadband use all affect IPTV.
I have been testing several providers, some with EPG, some without, some respond quick, others don't.
Spend some time, when you find one, get 3m / 6m and see how you go from there.
Check your broadband is up to spec, do speedtests and get real world throughput, take of 2mb for overhead and you have your average speed.

Thanks. Lots of testing then I guess. Have you decided on any? Iv had 2 replies. Iv emailed them for more info

My advice is dont just rely on one provider iptv isnt as stable as cs I now have 3 sources for iptv so if one goes down I can use the other if all go down I watch vod on plex also try other devices not just enigma2 you might see it works better on another device

Still testing on number 7 today.
I have just 1 contender so far, not the cheapest, but their server is 11ms away from me and been stable all day, streaming some movies and live Sky.

I am going to work on running OpenVPN from the OpenVIX box then IPTV on-top to stop Sky/MiB from snooping and blocking.

I will produce a guide if it will help others.

My advice is dont just rely on one provider iptv isnt as stable as cs I now have 3 sources for iptv so if one goes down I can use the other if all go down I watch vod on plex also try other devices not just enigma2 you might see it works better on another device

Having 3 providers must cost quite abit. But thanks il bear that in mind

Still testing on number 7 today.
I have just 1 contender so far, not the cheapest, but their server is 11ms away from me and been stable all day, streaming some movies and live Sky.

I am going to work on running OpenVPN from the OpenVIX box then IPTV on-top to stop Sky/MiB from snooping and blocking.

I will produce a guide if it will help others.

You seem to have tested quite a few. Guess price doesnt matter at this point as need a good stream. Did you manage to get 7 replies. I only got 2 people message me when I posted

I'm beginning to think I should bite the bullet and go back to Sky, getting fed up every time I turn my box on, its a flip of a coin whether I'll get a pic or not.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back