IPTV Foreign channels on EPG

finchi10

Afternoon all. I have IPTV on my H2s with all the channels appearing on one tab within the EPG (I'm slowly breaking these down into sub-categories using AutoBouquets). All the UK channels have EPG data - I'm assuming these are populated by the data that CrossEPG downloads on a daily basis??

Is there a way of populating the US & foreign channels with programme data too? I have looked on the EPG Importer plugin but couldn't find those channels listed to select. If the solution is echannelizer then I may struggle as I only have access to a Mac - unless someone has a script I can add to my box that works already?

Thanks in advance.

I'm on Mac and have no problem doing anything on it
I use idreamx to sort out my iptv bouquets on it
And to sort out my EPG I just use text editor to do it

I have a Virtual machine for Windows and can use echannelizer
But Im not It fused on it, maybe just a make thing

I go to ect/enigma2 download all my .tvs
Open then up and cover over the channel reference code to my own new .tv I made

It's finding the reference code for the worldwide channels is the problem

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Not wishing to nick your hard work, but any chance you could send me an example of one of the .tvs files so I can see what I'm aiming for? I can then do my own research and use this file as a template to work from.

I'm following what you've done but I'm struggling to find channel reference codes for USA sports channels. Could you point me in the right direction please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want instructions on how to do add and auto extract USA epg then there is threads on https://enigma2community.com/ under epg section.

Wouldn't normally share links to elsewhere, but these threads all in same place and quite specific.

Or you can use a new app called xtream-editor which has some basic USA.

You can also merge M3U so upload a couple - disabled channels - rename - assign epg individually then merge boths lists.

This can then be installed on enigma2 and say Kodi pvr and all be your edit and with epg you set.

If you want instructions on how to do add and auto extract USA epg then there is threads on https://enigma2community.com/ under epg section.

Wouldn't normally share links to elsewhere, but these threads all in same place and quite specific.

Or you can use a new app called xtream-editor which has some basic USA.

You can also merge M3U so upload a couple - disabled channels - rename - assign epg individually then merge boths lists.

This can then be installed on enigma2 and say Kodi pvr and all be your edit and with epg you set.

Thanks for the reply, I had started to follow Tommychair's guide but it but it got a little over my head.
What silver has posted above seems good but as he says finding the actual codes itvghe tricky part.

I'm on Mac and have no problem doing anything on it
I use idreamx to sort out my iptv bouquets on it
And to sort out my EPG I just use text editor to do it

I have a Virtual machine for Windows and can use echannelizer
But Im not It fused on it, maybe just a make thing

I go to ect/enigma2 download all my .tvs
Open then up and cover over the channel reference code to my own new .tv I made

It's finding the reference code for the worldwide channels is the problem

Were you able to find all the required reference codes?

Back