IPTV Freeze on record

Ninja21

If I try to record an IPTV feed my stream freezes after about 15 seconds does anyone else have this issue?

If I try to record an IPTV feed my stream freezes after about 15 seconds does anyone else have this issue?
If I remember rightly you have to have a multi sub for you to be able to record iptv whilst watching another channel or does your provider allow recording

If it Is via Sat BOX with a Sat SIgnal, Switch your Channel to a Sat Channel and then you can record the IPTV Channel..
Do not switch to IPTV while it is recording.
or, as above, Get a Multi Line.
If not a Sat BOX or Signal, get a Multi Account...
Or better still, get a Provider that offer 5/7 days catch up and get extreme Editor Installed to get this on your Enigma2 box.
If not an Enigma2 Box, get a Provider offering 5/7 Days Catch-Up and no need to Record..
So many different ways and reasons here and you have given us very little details to what you have as a Set-Up

If it Is via Sat BOX with a Sat SIgnal, Switch your Channel to a Sat Channel and then you can record the IPTV Channel..
Do not switch to IPTV while it is recording.
or, as above, Get a Multi Line.
If not a Sat BOX or Signal, get a Multi Account...
Or better still, get a Provider that offer 5/7 days catch up and get extreme Editor Installed to get this on your Enigma2 box.
If not an Enigma2 Box, get a Provider offering 5/7 Days Catch-Up and no need to Record..
So many different ways and reasons here and you have given us very little details to what you have as a Set-Up

Thanks

Ive got xtream editor installed on my H7S and im sure previously i could record IPTV, my xtreme editor catch up has never worked for some reason.

Im not trying to record one iptv channel while watching another what im mainly after is live pause if im watching a film say?? but it just doesnt work when i try to pause or rewind. If I select to record the iptv channel im watching it does allow me to set it but then freezes after 10 seconds or so.

Live pause and record all work fine when on a sat channel and i can record 1 channel and watch another so the twin tuner side is working fine.

Easy instructions if you are on Woosh Build

If you can check the time-shift settings on your Box and make sure it is pointing to the time-shift folder on your storage device. You can then Pause and Rewind etc on IPTV Live Channels with the Settings On the Extreme Editor APP, make sure the Service Type is set to DVB via the Service Type, Just change from IPTV to DVB then Re-Import the Bouquets, SAVE.

If you are not bothered about the pause and Rewind option, Just leave it as IPTV Option rather than DVB and then Import the Bouquets Again. If you change it, you need to Re-Import the Bouquets each time you change the Service Type

Easy instructions if you are on Woosh Build

If you can check the time-shift settings on your Box and make sure it is pointing to the time-shift folder on your storage device. You can then Pause and Rewind etc on IPTV Live Channels with the Settings On the Extreme Editor APP, make sure the Service Type is set to DVB via the Service Type, Just change from IPTV to DVB then Re-Import the Bouquets, SAVE.

If you are not bothered about the pause and Rewind option, Just leave it as IPTV Option rather than DVB and then Import the Bouquets Again. If you change it, you need to Re-Import the Bouquets each time you change the Service Type

AHA I think that may be what the problem is as i recently changed it to IPTV. :emoji_(y):
Yes am also on WB and have been for 18 mths, ive tried others but Woosh is the best!

My Xtream editor catch up has never worked tho.

Back