IPTV Freezing and no it's not the sub.

Is it all the time then or mainly when events/football is on?
I would imagine they gauge how much bandwidth they require based on the amount of users they have.
What they can't predict is how many users will switch over to a particular channel at the same time which causes a spike in the load and obviously results in freezing for the users, same sort of thing existed with CS
The only thing they can do is offer is a wider selection of channels or duplicates
I think I know the suppler you are talking about

No, I was getting issues at all times of day across majority of channels. It could range from early morning to late at night, there was no pattern to it at all. Same with the channels, it could literally be anything.....football was no worse to be honest, so I dont think it's peak times etc. As a test, I left Sly 1 on one day at 6.30am, some program about dog behaviour and it froze and buffered like mad......surely there are not that many people watching that??

Weirdly, the kids channels were always prettty much perfect, as were the US entertainment channels.......everything else was playing up. Watching a 3pm kick-off was no better or worse than trying to watch some random program on some unknown channel.

TB sport was unbearable though when matches were on, you could literally watch nothing, it would play for about 5 seconds then buffer, then play for another 5 seconds, then buffer and so on and so on.

I take it you were with the IPTV provider that wasn't exactly Fabulous?........(anyone who has used the one I'm referring to will know exactly what I mean)

I take it you were with the IPTV provider that wasn't exactly Fabulous?........(anyone who has used the one I'm referring to will know exactly what I mean)

Not me, I was with the provider who were FL-awful. Perfect for months and now just a waste of money. Just using what's left of cs, along with various other Android apps, gives me everything I need.

Just several servers all the rest resellers more customers they get the worse it gets, if as we are seeing vermin start cutting HD and then SD like sly did there will be even more mugs going to iptv then service will be extremely poor.

Just several servers all the rest resellers more customers they get the worse it gets, if as we are seeing vermin start cutting HD and then SD like sly did there will be even more mugs going to iptv then service will be extremely poor.

Are Virmin blocking hd on cs? I've got a cable line into my house from the last owner I was thinking of getting a cable box to test if it's live. If they are cracking down dont think I'll bother.

Well they are off in Leicester area for over a week could be a test bed area? if so no one can get sports HD in the 00012 area.

Their Facebook support page speaks for itself. There are plenty of people on there making the same statement as me.....service has been excellent for months and now it's rapidly going downhill but nothing has changed at my end. All they do is blame the customer setup so when this many people are having the same problem we can't all be wrong.

I had the service for about 4 months...suddenly it gets worse and worse.....i don't see how this is not fault of the supplier especially when I'm not the only one making this claim???

Hi there, im having the same issues recently with my supplier and im thinking that i may have the same supplier as you had as this sounds al to familiar ;( i know we cant name names but i would appreciate if you could tell me if it began with an "F"??
This info will help me stop flogging a dead horse so to speak as im trying all sort and could be wasting my time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, im having the same issues recently with my supplier and im thinking that i may have the same supplier as you had as this sounds al to familiar ;( i know we cant name names but i would appreciate if you could tell me if it began with an "F"??
This info will help me stop flogging a dead horse so to speak as im trying all sort and could be wasting my time.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. It's the same provider. I know it's difficult but keep getting trials it does work trust me. I was all but giving up, every trial I had was just as bad. I got to the stage where I was going for a VPN......got 1 last trial and it has been perfect.......every match on Saturday was perfect and the aj fight was the same. No vpn.

I'm not going to give the supplier details out as I think this is what causes their downfall so please don't anyone pm me for details.....all I can say is use the correct thread on here and trial everything....it works!!

Thats good to hear fella, im even paying for VPN at the minute to make it better but it sounds like im wasting my money there too if its there service ;( i understand you not wanting to give out their details which is cool. But can i ask if there offer VOD? The reason im asking that is that im being offered trial subs but they have VOD which leads me to thinking they are reselling the "F" service and i would be back to where i am now! Or is it that all IPTV offer VOD services? Thanks again.

The one I am using now offers some VOD, but not a lot. It has about 7 or 8 sections for Movies, nothing for TV shows etc. The reason he gave for this is he would rather concentrate on giving quality channels, especially when things like Kodi can be used for Movies etc, which I totally agree with. A lot of the trials I had offered VOD and a lot of them were basically re-sellers of the 'F' service. I know a lot of people who use 'F' will disagree and say their service is the best and it's all your fault, but I for one certainly don't agree. I have not changed anything at my end, just a new supplier and the change is beyond belief. I pay the same amount that I paid 'F', I just get less VOD, which I don't mind anyway, as I just use Terrarium for film/TV.

The one I am using now offers some VOD, but not a lot. It has about 7 or 8 sections for Movies, nothing for TV shows etc. The reason he gave for this is he would rather concentrate on giving quality channels, especially when things like Kodi can be used for Movies etc, which I totally agree with. A lot of the trials I had offered VOD and a lot of them were basically re-sellers of the 'F' service. I know a lot of people who use 'F' will disagree and say their service is the best and it's all your fault, but I for one certainly don't agree. I have not changed anything at my end, just a new supplier and the change is beyond belief. I pay the same amount that I paid 'F', I just get less VOD, which I don't mind anyway, as I just use Terrarium for film/TV.

Makes sense, the TV bit is the most important aspect. Im going to try a few trials then starting with my old CS supplier then ill give some on here a go. Am i best just using the IPTV sub section on this forum and wading through till i get hopefully one as good as yours?

Thanks again for your advice fella ;)

Makes sense, the TV bit is the most important aspect. Im going to try a few trials then starting with my old CS supplier then ill give some on here a go. Am i best just using the IPTV sub section on this forum and wading through till i get hopefully one as good as yours?

Thanks again for your advice fella ;)

To be honest, that's all I did. There are loads of suppliers advertising on Facebook, so I just gave them a wide birth, same with Fleabay sellers, I just avoided them. All I did was put a post on the request thread and I was very specific, without naming them, I said that I don't want a 'F' re-seller. Plenty of people ignored that, but hopefully it stopped a few contacting me. I then avoided anyone who refused a trial when football was on and anyone who said they the know a guy who knows a guy, who gets his IPTV from the postman's next door neighbour. I also avoided the ones who offered a very familiar putty script. There was also a lot of pay £2 or £5 for a trial......I avoided them as well, if your service is that good then why do you want me to pay to trial it????

You will soon spot the crap ones when you start reading the responses that people send you.

The one I went with sent a message saying they don't advertise, they don't re-stream, they don't publicise their service anywhere and fair enough, I couldn't find anything about them on Google or FB, best way I think, keeps them from being detected.

To be honest, that's all I did. There are loads of suppliers advertising on Facebook, so I just gave them a wide birth, same with Fleabay sellers, I just avoided them. All I did was put a post on the request thread and I was very specific, without naming them, I said that I don't want a 'F' re-seller. Plenty of people ignored that, but hopefully it stopped a few contacting me. I then avoided anyone who refused a trial when football was on and anyone who said they the know a guy who knows a guy, who gets his IPTV from the postman's next door neighbour. I also avoided the ones who offered a very familiar putty script. There was also a lot of pay £2 or £5 for a trial......I avoided them as well, if your service is that good then why do you want me to pay to trial it????

You will soon spot the crap ones when you start reading the responses that people send you.

The one I went with sent a message saying they don't advertise, they don't re-stream, they don't publicise their service anywhere and fair enough, I couldn't find anything about them on Google or FB, best way I think, keeps them from being detected.

That's exactly what ill look out for then fella. I'll put a post on the requested thread today. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

That's exactly what ill look out for then fella. I'll put a post on the requested thread today. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

Not a problem. If you need any help with anything just give me a shout. I will help where I can

Not a problem. If you need any help with anything just give me a shout. I will help where I can

One last thing, from your supplier do you get your epg split into the bouquets or do you have to use an app like xstream?? Ive used apps before and they tend to be a pain to use where the split epg bouquets are just like using sly. I know the putty script method gives you the split epg bouquets but thats what the "F" service offered and im wanting to steer clear of them ;)

Cheers

One last thing, from your supplier do you get your epg split into the bouquets or do you have to use an app like xstream?? Ive used apps before and they tend to be a pain to use where the split epg bouquets are just like using sly. I know the putty script method gives you the split epg bouquets but thats what the "F" service offered and im wanting to steer clear of them ;)

Cheers[/QUOTE

I have my channels split into bouquets and a full EPG. I don't use an app to view my IPTV, I used an app to set it up, but it was literally just adding my username and password, pressed a button and then bouquets appeared within seconds.

Anyone know how to fix when I change channel on zgemma the pic is frozen for about ten seconds but can still hear the sound

Back