Votes: 7 6.0%
  • smart tv no to freezing

• android including firestick and pc yes to freezing

• androidincluding firestick and pc no to freezing

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
According to the poll at this stage the mag boxes seem to be supporting my decision. My next purchase is a mag box!

Zgemma h2s I would score 7 out of 10 mag 254 box 8 out of 10 T8-AML-V3 android box using simple client 9 out of 10

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

still believe its the provider mainly at fault and if he is a reseller then that brings us more bad servers, perhaps naming and shaming wouldn't be bad? though I know it will never happen.
for record I have a H2H iptv script perfect and a i55 xstream perfect both hard wired.

Reactions: mob
still believe its the provider mainly at fault and if he is a reseller then that brings us more bad servers, perhaps naming and shaming wouldn't be bad? though I know it will never happen.
for record I have a H2H iptv script perfect and a i55 xstream perfect both hard wired.

For reseller, it all depends on the service they're reselling...

If you have a reseller selling a service that has load balancing setup over a good number of servers, with 10gb/s connection speed on each server, then surely the service you will receive will be better than someone who has their own server setup, with just 1 server, running at 100mb/s...

Of course, if someone then starts to resell this 1 server with 100mb/s, the problems will come to show. But, the original seller with the load balancing will give far superior service (even if the 100mb service isn't be resold)...

using a cloud ibox 2 plus hav supplier for 2 months so far so good , the odd freeze but the choice of channells is unreall.
can only get better for a tenner a month its a no brainer.

Must admit I have always found you get what you pay for. Cheaping out on a server just hasn't worked for me.

I know somebody will tell me i'm wrong as they pay £10 per year and have never had a glitch, and they have been in the game for years :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Must admit I have always found you get what you pay for. Cheaping out on a server just hasn't worked for me.

I know somebody will tell me i'm wrong as they pay £10 per year and have never had a glitch, and they have been in the game for years :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

£5 a month and that includes IPTV :grin::grin::grin::LOL:

Zgemma H2S, freezes every 15-50 seconds and that's from someone on here that claims to sell 'the best service, guaranteed'.

I've used Firestick, openbox v9s and Smart iptv on Samsung TV and very impressed. I've used 3 different test lines through Techkings and very impressed footy is as good as Sportsmanis IMO. However, tried a couple of lines from Ebay. Absolutely terrible full of freezes and glitches. I've a fast Broadband connection but wired or wifi doesn't make a difference in my case. Don't think you can expect 100% glitch free but sly or vermin weren't, at least in my case.

Supplier the problem as far as I'm concerned but can't speak for everyone

I'll have to post on here because it will only let you choose one option on the poll :grin:

Freezing with IPTV on Smart TV - Yes
Freezing with IPTV on Android - Yes
Freezing With IPTV on PC (VLC) - Yes
Freezing with IPTV from various providers with varied pricing - Yes
Freezing with IPTV even though you've got a solid, high bandwidth internet connection - Yes

got a mag 254 had a lot of glitching and freezing and channels changing,,the guy i get if from is from here and says,,,
Best quality you will find on here. This is guaranteed.
You will not find any better,im beginning to to doubt that

I have used the following hardware
1 amazon stick worked fine
2 mag box works fine
3 enigma 2 works however, very slow when changing channel. The best bit of kit has been the mag box as i can watch catch up tv

got a mag 254 had a lot of glitching and freezing and channels changing,,the guy i get if from is from here and says,,,
Best quality you will find on here. This is guaranteed.
You will not find any better,im beginning to to doubt that

Yup, same guy and loads of problems.

@mike123 to fix the slow channel changing go into Setup-System-Network-Device Setup-Nameserver settings, don't change anything and press the green button. I have no idea why this has to be done but it works, however it has to be done every time the box is fully shutdown.

@mike123 to fix the slow channel changing go into Setup-System-Network-Device Setup-Nameserver settings, don't change anything and press the green button. I have no idea why this has to be done but it works, however it has to be done every time the box is fully shutdown.

Just tried this, made no difference at all. Channels are still slow to change.

Back