IPTV from Belgium

Cruxy

Hello,
I have a T8V android box that I already use for KODI & intend to use for IPTV.
I live in Belgium and I'm looking into getting IPTV for UK channels.
Do I have to take any extra steps because of my location? e.g. Should I specify my location when requesting a sub? Do I need a VPN?

Any general noob advice would also be appreciated.

Your location should not matter and with a decent supplier you should not need a VPN either. Not sure if you have ISP blockers in Belgium like we do in the UK, parental controls etc....you may just need to disable them like we do. Apart from that you should be good to go.

Cheers dt99.
Are IPTV subs specific to one device? Or can I add to multiple devices, as long as I only one at a time?

IPTV subs will be able to be used on a variety of devices, but only 1 at a time like you say. Most providers will offer you the option to purchase multi-room, so that you can use 2 devices at once or more if needed, but obviously the costs will vary. I know there is 1 provider who offers 5 streams at once for a set monthly price, but the service was not the best when I had a trial from them.

That's the best advice really, get trials from loads of different providers, don't sign up for long term unless you are really confident with them, try and get tests at peak times also, especially if you are wanting football.

Hi Cruxy, i think in all case you need to also VPN. Because some channel could be run but some not from different devices.

Hello,
I have a T8V android box that I already use for KODI & intend to use for IPTV.
I live in Belgium and I'm looking into getting IPTV for UK channels.
Do I have to take any extra steps because of my location? e.g. Should I specify my location when requesting a sub? Do I need a VPN?

Any general noob advice would also be appreciated.

Cruxy, i will break your question into 2 parts:

KODI & VPN: If you have kodi setup to view dodgy streams and movies etc i would use a VPN for the following reasons: Using a VPN will bypass your ISP blocked sites and will give you more stream links within your setup in KODI say if you use areswized etc.

IPTV & VPN: You should not need to use a VPN with IPTV because if they are blocked by your ISP they will most likely be getting shutdown very soon. Plus the way IPTV providers set them selves up they will use multiple domains which will auto forward to a main server which will point your device to the required stream, so you can see it will be quite a feet for a ISP to block this.

P.S your location is irrelevant for IPTV

Hope this has helped

Back