Iptv help needed

Shiv

TK Veteran
hi

My friend bought a iptv line for smart iptv app on Samsung tv recently and he’s saying it’s stopped working yesterday ...messaged the seller and he’s saying everything is fine his end and that’s it. He didn’t give any “troubleshooting” suggestions for him to check.

His internet is fine and he saying he reinstalled it and still didn’t work.

Is there any way to see if the line is active? Or any other resolutions?

Thanks

Does he have the m3u to add to siptv himself or did the provider do it ?
If provider then he needs to add it again as siptv is having issues at present.

hi

My friend bought a iptv line for smart iptv app on Samsung tv recently and he’s saying it’s stopped working yesterday ...messaged the seller and he’s saying everything is fine his end and that’s it. He didn’t give any “troubleshooting” suggestions for him to check.

His internet is fine and he saying he reinstalled it and still didn’t work.

Is there any way to see if the line is active? Or any other resolutions?

Thanks
When you say "recently" if you mean in the past week or so, he probably needs to pay for the siptv app, its free to try then theres a one off €5 payment to activate it permanently, this is nothing to do with the provider

If you get him to press restart on the app this action will drag the play list from sip, if it fails to show any play list then as per the coment above he needs to get it readded by his provider. How ever if it does come back with a play list but fails to play get him to turn his vpn on if he has one. On the point about m3u you can get this by setting your default player to kodi and trying to play a stream, and in the info bar in kodi will be the link for that stream which will by like e.g http://:[port number]/live/[username]/[password]/[live channel number].[output format] All they need to do is add the missing info to the following example ensuring they remove the [ and ] http://[insert url]:[insert port number]/get.php?username=[insert username]&password=[insert password]&type=m3u&output=ts Input it in to a web browser and it will auto download the m3u. If it works got to the sip website and add the url not the playlist, by adding the url it will update the playlist each time you restart the app, were as if you add the playlist it will download the same playlist each time which is pointless if the provider updates or makes changes. Hope this helps

If it doesn't work then pm me all the details and i will test the m3u and if ok i will upload to siptv as well for you.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My mate had to reinstall the m3u and it started working again.

The problem is he has to keep reinstalling the m3u nearly every other day.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Merry Christmas everyone.

My mate had to reinstall the m3u and it started working again.

The problem is he has to keep reinstalling the m3u nearly every other day.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve this issue?

Thanks
What are is he using mate?

Smart iptv app via Samsung tv
It maybe better for you to get the URL instead of loading the m3u pal, as the app will pull back a fresh m3u upon startup each time. The issue may well be that the provider is always updating or amending his/her channel list so when your pal goes to play a stream it will come up with an issue due to the stream link being incorrect /out of date.

It maybe better for you to get the URL instead of loading the m3u pal, as the app will pull back a fresh m3u upon startup each time. The issue may well be that the provider is always updating or amending his/her channel list so when your pal goes to play a stream it will come up with an issue due to the stream link being incorrect /out of date.
Thanks il message him for the URL in a min....so would I just enter the URL on siptv site where I’d usually enter the m3u ?

Thanks il message him for the URL in a min....so would I just enter the URL on siptv site where I’d usually enter the m3u ?
Yes pal. On the left hand side there is a box called MAC, the on the right there are 2 boxes on top of each other, the top one is were you place the m3u and the bottom one is were you put the url in pal and then select save online and then Send mate

Yes pal. On the left hand side there is a box called MAC, the on the right there are 2 boxes on top of each other, the top one is were you place the m3u and the bottom one is were you put the url in pal and then select save online and then Send mate

Thanks pal

Will give that a go

Back