IPTV Install problems

focust2

Hi guys looking for some help re-installing my IPTV on Zgemma H2s.It had been working fine for 3 month then every now & again it would only work for about 10secs then freeze,this became annoying so reflashed box to Wooshbild 7,was on Ipab before that.Now when i try to putty code over i get an error saying 404 not found.I have tried the following,three different codes,two using putty the other by using the box itself on ipab,taking the box to friends and using his internet but still no joy.I have recently upgraded to slyfibre as well,could this have anything to do with it possibly,but if so why would it not work on friends internet which isnt sly.Any help would be much appreciated before my box gets launched across the street.

Hi guys looking for some help re-installing my IPTV on Zgemma H2s.It had been working fine for 3 month then every now & again it would only work for about 10secs then freeze,this became annoying so reflashed box to Wooshbild 7,was on Ipab before that.Now when i try to putty code over i get an error saying 404 not found.I have tried the following,three different codes,two using putty the other by using the box itself on ipab,taking the box to friends and using his internet but still no joy.I have recently upgraded to slyfibre as well,could this have anything to do with it possibly,but if so why would it not work on friends internet which isnt sly.Any help would be much appreciated before my box gets launched across the street.
Update box make sure it running 7.2

How is your iptv set up previously username and password or script xtreamtv app or xtream editor I use ipab and on sly standard and seems to be fine before you reflashed your box did you check see if they was a problem at your providers end

If you are getting 404 not found it will probably mean the link from provider is dead. They may have moved dropbox account for example so script can't find the download location any more. You need to have a word with supplier and ask for a new link. I see you say you have tried 3 different codes are these new ones from provider or test lines

I have had it set up both ways,i have 2 codes i can use,1 i put in via putty or the other using ipab on Newtech.I have 2 error codes that show on putty. wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found,also can’t remove /use/bin/enigma2 _pre_start.sh’: No such file or directory

1 is new 1 from provider and he says all is good at his end,Ive used him for couple of year now & always been spot on,other 1 is a test line but he actually rang me 2 try & sort it out but obviously couldn’t,other 1 works fine as well off a diff provider

Box is running 7.2 also

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had it set up both ways,i have 2 codes i can use,1 i put in via putty or the other using ipab on Newtech.I have 2 error codes that show on putty. wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found,also can’t remove /use/bin/enigma2 _pre_start.sh’: No such file or directory

the 404 is basically saying it can find that URL. and the No such file or directory error is the the box telling you that that file or directory doesn't exists.

You then added that the other is working fine which means everything is pointing to the command / remote server of the IPTV provider.

You could do this on any image or any box and you will get the same error until either the command is fixed, the remote server is sorted or your IPTV guy sorts it. One thought I have just had is that it could be due to the ISP blocking that IP / server at the moment due to the EPL.

PM me your command and I will try my end.

Sounds like 2 issues the 404 not found is normally web address not found or a typo in the script. The second seems to be detecting traces of another script on the box but can't find the pre_start_sh to remove it. Either way error seems like provider issue

Sorry if i miss typed,3rd one does work fine jst not in my box.Thanks wooshman will pm u it jst as soon as i figure out how to pm,never used it.

OK, I have replied to your PM, but just for the others it seems to be the iptv.sh file which has the issue.

The telnet command downloads iptv.sh without a problem but then it is that file that creates the 404 error. It is either a script issue or the file on the server not being in the right place.

If you provider is listed on the Sul's plugin then you can just use your username and password using that plugin. It is available in the wooshbuild plugins section. If he isn't then good luck and hope you get it sorted.

Back