iptv jumping backwards

dougy b

my iptv started jumping backwards , so refreshed my iptv the went to boot it will only go up to 49 on the front ,I have tried a reboot with a usb with openatv on it but still the same any ideas please

Try flashing the box with a different USB or a different image......not sure what box you are using. Also, try doing a clean flash, not a backup.

Also, have you recently changed anything prior to the problems? New skin etc, if so maybe try to access the box via FileZilla and remove the new skin or whatever you have added.

Last edited:
Try flashing the box with a different USB or a different image......not sure what box you are using. Also, try doing a clean flash, not a backup.

Also, have you recently changed anything prior to the problems? New skin etc, if soz maybe try to access the box via FileZilla and remove the new skin or whatever you have added.

Hi thanks for that i managed to get in to my zgemma h5.2tc ,it has infinity with openatv 6.2 i noticed i started geting alot of problems whilst on infinity , so i dont know if its that but i had less problems on woosh 7

I haven't used WB for a long time, I use an Android box now. I can't really see how the image would affect your IPTV, but I could be wrong.

Have you contacted your provider to ask about any issues or have you tried a test from someone else, it sounds like a provider problem to me, IPTV jumping backwards.

Have you tried downloading service app from in system plugins I think it it is press green for plugins then green again to download plugins and look in there and change stream type to ext3 see if that helps I use wb on 1 of my boxes and iptv don't jump backwards try restarting router then your box if still persists try the service app usually helps are talk to your provider about the isuue

Jumping back sounds like supplier issue to me, it won't be Infinity.Try service app as bazcfc1 mentioned as I use that on all boxes now and it does run better.

Back