IPTV keeps cutting off on firestick

lee1234

Anyone else had this issue?

No matter what channel I watch it kicks me off after around 1 minute. Sometimes it skips the channel but generally it cuts off.

Had the sub for a few months without any issues now it's just started happening after an upgrade. Spoke to the supplier and they have had no issues reported.

Tried clearing cache and upgrading kodi but still the same. Using the rootiptv app and broadband speed is 50mb.

Any ideas?

Cheers

download perfect player app and try your line on that to see if it the same or get a test line to see if it's any different

Anyone else had this issue?

No matter what channel I watch it kicks me off after around 1 minute. Sometimes it skips the channel but generally it cuts off.

Had the sub for a few months without any issues now it's just started happening after an upgrade. Spoke to the supplier and they have had no issues reported.

Tried clearing cache and upgrading kodi but still the same. Using the rootiptv app and broadband speed is 50mb.

Any ideas?

Cheers

check the mac address of the firestick hasn't changed from what it was originally, if it has, you'll have to let your supplier know the new mac address

also try and keep content on a firestick to a minimum, if you have to many apps on the device that can cause buffering/kick out issues.

also try and keep content on a firestick to a minimum, if you have to many apps on the device that can cause buffering/kick out issues.

Tried a factory reset and set it up again but still the same issue. I'll try some things suggested above and see it how goes.

Back