HD51 4K IPTV & Kodi on Mutant.

Kodi is in the download section/extensions its works pretty good..just be careful as kodi is now illegal to stream illegal content..i use a vpn and changed my dns for peace of mind ...as iptv i know little about that but its something that I would like to understand more and use.

Hi - thanks for the reply. I have a Netgear 7800 router and I am subscribed to GETFLIX and use the ir dns for accessing us sites which works very well.

Is a vpn easy to set up ? Is it just a case of changing a setting in the router - does it "slow down" your speed ?

Dave

Hi.i follow a lad called vdubt25 on twitter plus he's got is own website called Tech2guides a very good indeed....have a look at how to setup a vpn luckily enough I'm using the vpn he's using and he uses a hd51 box...I've talked to him through twitter seems a tidy person....so as for slowing down yes i have found it does but I'm willing to suffer somewhat for peace of mind.

Hi - thanks for the reply. I have a Netgear 7800 router and I am subscribed to GETFLIX and use the ir dns for accessing us sites which works very well.

Is a vpn easy to set up ? Is it just a case of changing a setting in the router - does it "slow down" your speed ?

Dave
did you get IPTV up and ruuning how is it thinking of getting this box

Hi

I put Kodi on it - but to be honest I just use it as a cable tuner box with hd fitted.

Its an awesome box............once set up correctly.

Which thankfully I had help doing.

Dave

Had mine set up last night for the first time... Fast box I must say. Very impressed with it. Using Cable Tuner and IPTV at present, but once sky dish is up and running I'll connect a Sat feed.... didn't know you can install Kodi on it as well... Can I do this to my Xtrend ET8500 and Edision OS Mini? :)

Had mine set up last night for the first time... Fast box I must say. Very impressed with it. Using Cable Tuner and IPTV at present, but once sky dish is up and running I'll connect a Sat feed.... didn't know you can install Kodi on it as well... Can I do this to my Xtrend ET8500 and Edision OS Mini? :)

You can on most Enigma2 boxes.So,yes.

Xtrend does not support kodi so you will get issues

Back