IPTV Lag

Hi,

Bit of a strange query, but I have noticed a very small lag between the sound and the picture; the picture on screen is slightly behind the voice. Any ideas?

I am using IPTV on LG tv with ethernet connected directly to tv from router.

I know its a small discrepancy in the bigger scheme of things but would be good to know if it can be fixed :)

thanks

Hi,

Bit of a strange query, but I have noticed a very small lag between the sound and the picture; the picture on screen is slightly behind the voice. Any ideas?

I am using IPTV on LG tv with ethernet connected directly to tv from router.

I know its a small discrepancy in the bigger scheme of things but would be good to know if it can be fixed :)

thanks

Have you tried another app? I know there are a couple available on LG TV.

Failing that, maybe try another supplier.

yeah, actually got a new internet service (so new router) and still experiencing the same issue as before (with previous router/internet)

I have reached out to supplier to see if its anything on their side.

In any case, did a 1m sub so can potentially test new supplier if this not resolved.

There's an app in the LG store called " SmartSTB " give that a go, if still no good then probably provider
Great app that is smartSTB. Would certainly give it a try on your current provider first it is odd that every channel is out of sync it's one of those things once you notice it, it drives you mad.

Back