iptv list updater

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Has anyone tried this I wasn't sure how it worked tried installing 1 but didn't show anything so I installed but again didn't show anything so thought it did nothing than went to epg and it shows all sorts of iptv channels

You've got it. Just launch the plugin and enable the autobouquets. You may need to either restart the GUI or box for them to show in the EPG I can't remember.

Please could anyone help.
I have a zgemma 2s.
I have this iptv list updater on my box.
what is it for?
What does it do?.
I also have iptv ruya that let's me watch all latest films and tv shows but not live tv.
could anyone help me please.

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 AM ----------

iptv ruya can you get around it to get it free as paying £10 a month for films or £30 for full package is a joke.
I would rather pay sky.

Anything good on them? Tried iptv through tsmedia bout year ago but so many dead links i gave up :)

I have this iptv list updater on my box.
what is it for?
What does it do?.

It creates a channel list in your epg of iptv (online content). Links die quickly on free servers but this tends to be updated fairly regularly so you should be able to get some working.

I did see on aliexpress a QHDTV Europe account 12 months for around £60, has anyone tried this?

I added some of these to my epg but then overnight they dissappear. Can't add them again as the don't show. If I add one I haven't used before it shows and dissappear by next day. I did a backup a short while ago and saw these included in the backup but can't seem to access them. Anyone have any ideas?

I had already tried to enable this and didn't work. Checked this morning and it was still switched to yes.
Not to worry its probably not something I would use all too often now I have a Fire TV stick aswell.

Thanks for the help though sucmnsee :)

Back