IPTV m3u and xmltv EPG on zgemma/enigma2 box

the top one is an m3u line,Copy and paste it into your desktop browser and you can save it as an m3u file,Then download the m3u converter plugin and then add the file

the top one is an m3u line,Copy and paste it into your desktop browser and you can save it as an m3u file,Then download the m3u converter plugin and then add the file
great, well say I have the m3u in the box - how would I go about adding the xmltv epg?

Would depend on your provider if the epg was to work via xmlptv,Most its not available with,What firmware is on the box

Your not on kodi now as its a totally different setup,Download epg importer or it may be on there,Have you tried downloading cross epg,Need a usb inserted for storage,If cross epg will not work go into epg importer you can go into sources and add and save,Then download

Your not on kodi now as its a totally different setup,Download epg importer or it may be on there,Have you tried downloading cross epg,Need a usb inserted for storage,If cross epg will not work go into epg importer you can go into sources and add and save,Then download
i know, i was referencing the original post there.
but thanks, i'l try epgimporter or crossepg

ON ipab image you press red button then 1 and yellow button for emergency update than it will reboot.Press red button 4 then 7 and
you can enter username and password and blue button to install and this installs the script for you.It will also setup VOD if you have it.
Then just use cross epg and this will update through your satt feed,for UK channels anyway.You would need to ask if your provider supports this method .

Last edited:
ON ipab image you press red button then 1 and yellow button for emergency update than it will reboot.Press red button 4 then 7 and
you can enter username and password and blue button to install and this installs the script for you.It will also setup VOD if you have it.
Then just use cross epg and this will update through your satt feed,for UK channels anyway.
I was just about to post same as you that's how I did mine apart from I made my epg smaller to - 6

Thats if the provider is on ipab, have a look at suls website he has a plugin for various providers if its not listed and you have an epg link then try the script method

Back