Iptv Newbie

dcf110

TK Supporter
Hi guys,

New member here. I am looking to step into the iptv world and looking for some advice.

I have requested a sub in the relevant thread and had several replies but i was looking for opinions on the best setup to use. I had originally thought of using the smart iptv app on my fire tv box but i thought it would be good to get some use out my vu+ solo2 box which has been sitting idle since CS went tits up. My solo2 is flashed with openvix and using blue hd skin which i quite like so if i could get iptv working with this or a similar epg that would be great.

Thoughts and advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dave.

if your putting it on the vu solo 2 then i would ask your provider to supply you with a script, which when installed on your box will organize your channels into folders and give you some epg, there is also the option of using the xtream or xc plugins although i personally dont like them, or you can just get your sub as m3u line and use echannelizer or something similar to organize your channels.

if your provider uses xtream editor that's also good... it puts them in bouquets with a full uk epg and some providers provide full usa epg aswell

Back