IPTV newbie

Makes me ask the question, why did you join in the 1st place, its a forum about all things technical, and for seeking and advising help for said matters, you failed to take any advice that was given in the early posts, seems like you have an argumentive attitude to things and to members of the forum, but I have to say I have got a bit of a good laugh out of this thread, cheered me up a bit.

I merely pointed out to you that you had announced you intended to share the IPTV you were looking for, and that the potential supplier was 'dishonest and dodgy' so it was OK.
When you are in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging.
No idea why I'm in a hole, I've stuck to everything I have stated, only person veering from that now is yourself.
Came here for help on a subject I had no idea or knowledge about, then the info regards VPN comes out, and thought it funny that providers would be very upset if someone used a VPN service to share there sub, as they are doing the exact same thing from Virgin, Sky etc (just amusing). I didn't come here originally to learn how to get a sub and share, but the info came out and I stated, if I could buy a sub and share freely in my own house, I would. And I also said that I bet 99% of others would do exactly the same. From these statements, the hatred towards me starts, but it's ok, I have broad shoulders. So no hole dug to get myself out of.
And as said, I'll be leaving this forum. So you'll be happy. Thanks.

A sub can be shared around your house, I do this all the time, but only 1 of us can watch at any one time.

A multi-room sub can be purchased to allow multiple devices to stream at once.

No VPN is needed to do either.

Question answered?

I'm Normally a voyeur on the forum with the odd input but mostly learning and educating myself from the decent vets etc.
You've come on here sounding like a right 'Berkshire Hunt.'
But what I've learnt from this is people like you need to jog on and bore off somewhere else.

To all the Vets and people who help on this forum, thank you, your knowledge and advice is appreciated greatly.

Cosso you are a Fud.

Hi All,
I request Cosso and Pabloescanban to sit back for moment and rethink about all this.
Is it all worth it to waste your precocious time on matter like this?????????????

My honest opinion is most of the people are here to help. Leave it and say sorry to each other.
Lets see who is great.
Great people always do not mind to say sorry even though they are not at fault.
very best regards,
Sat

Makes me ask the question, why did you join in the 1st place, its a forum about all things technical, and for seeking and advising help for said matters, you failed to take any advice that was given in the early posts, seems like you have an argumentive attitude to things and to members of the forum, but I have to say I have got a bit of a good laugh out of this thread, cheered me up a bit.
I'm Normally a voyeur on the forum with the odd input but mostly learning and educating myself from the decent vets etc.
You've come on here sounding like a right 'Berkshire Hunt.'
But what I've learnt from this is people like you need to jog on and bore off somewhere else.

To all the Vets and people who help on this forum, thank you, your knowledge and advice is appreciated greatly.

Cosso you are a Fud.
Thanks for your completely useless input. What a complete knob jockey, I suggest you keep to your voyeurism, probably better suited to you.

Thanks for your completely useless input. What a complete knob jockey, I suggest you keep to your voyeurism, probably better suited to you.
Whatever turns your wee wheel, I see you still havent left yet then, or is that more bull your talkin.

Whatever turns your wee wheel, I see you still havent left yet then, or is that more bull your talkin.
It's great to see a forum who's long term members defend the morons and has no interest in helping out. Only bull spoke in this thread has come from yourselves.

Heh, Heh, dead on mate, enough said, everyone whom you have argued with on this thread, have all helped lots of people, many many times over on this forum, so thats all that needs to be said.

Cosso - PM me with any questions that you might have about IPTV if you'd like, I'm more than happy to answer whatever I can but I'm not a supplier so can't help you with that. I've been buying subs for a few years and I use a VPN. I'd answer here but I'm not 100% what you're after now as the thread has gone a bit OT.

Mods - Any chance of locking this? It is funny to some degree but it can quickly turn to everyone against the newcomer and whatever they've said, it's not a good look for the forum if that were to happen.

Heh, Heh, dead on mate, enough said, everyone whom you have argued with on this thread, have all helped lots of people, many many times over on this forum, so thats all that needs to be said.
The arguments have only arisen, because certain members didn't like a few things I said. It is also these members that have sent the original post completely off topic. So if you think I'm going to just sit back, take abuse and not defend myself, more fool you.

The arguments have only arisen, because certain members didn't like a few things I said. It is also these members that have sent the original post completely off topic. So if you think I'm going to just sit back, take abuse and not defend myself, more fool you.

It's not abuse, the fact you described iptv providers as " Dodgy And Dishonest "has provoked a reaction as this is a forum widely used by IPTV users

I think this thread started going awry from post 14 onwards, some didnt like what you said, you didnt like what some members said, that makes for a lively debate, I think a line should be drawn under it now, I suggest if you are staying as a member of the forum, then look for an iptv service that allows a VPN (there are some) and take it from there. Nazo is an fan of VPNS and he would have some good advice on the subject.

It's not abuse, the fact you described iptv providers as " Dodgy And Dishonest "has provoked a reaction as this is a forum widely used by IPTV users
Provocation was imo already started on post 11 by pabloescaban. So I reacted and he didn't like it. But if post 9 had never been posted, we wouldn't be where we are now, as I'd of been completely unaware of the VPN issue with providers.
Pretty much from the start, I stated I want a VPN service, it is also something I've been looking at getting for quite some time. I have quite a few friends who have bought firesticks with a sub and all have a VPN service running on them, without any slowing or buffering. Within this thread some say yes to VPN and others say no, I think I can safely say, I know why the difference of opinion. As far as I'm concerned, I've learnt everything I need to know on the matter of IPTV on a firestick, so for the time been I will go ahead and purchase a plug and play unit from a local supplier, who's units I've seen working.

Hello,
IPTV newbie here...
I have a 1st Gen firestick, I have activated Smart IPTV and found some playlist, that so far seem to be working. HOWEVER every minute or so it buffers. Can anyone help with a possible fix? Thanks in advance

Hello,
IPTV newbie here...
I have a 1st Gen firestick, I have activated Smart IPTV and found some playlist, that so far seem to be working. HOWEVER every minute or so it buffers. Can anyone help with a possible fix? Thanks in advance
it could be to net speed or bad playlist. as playlist is free maybe loads using it

Hello,
IPTV newbie here...
Get rid of the 1st gen firestick and get a newer version,
The problem of buffering is because the stick can't handle the streams,
Either get 2nd gen firestick for £25 on Amazon or wait till Monday when I've heard the new 4k firestick is on offer for £35.

Back