IPTV NOT WORKING WITH SKY ON FIRESTICK

seamy20

HI I HAVE SET UP 2 FIRESTICKS WITH MY IPTV PANEL AND DISBLED THE SKY SHIELD BUT THEY STILL DO NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING.

JUST BUFFERS AND FAILS BUT I HAVE TESTED AND THEY WORK OK ON MY OWN INTERNET WITH TALKTALK

ANYONE ANY IDEAS TO WHY THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING

Sky might have blocked the server which you may be unable to do nothing about.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

unlocator.com similar to above its a smart DNS, they have a free trial so you could check if it is sky that is blocking access, sounds like it.

As said above,try it on a friends internet and if it is sky blocking it you can use a second router to bypass the blocking.Although I have never seen sky blocking anything.

Hi mate,you set your sky router to modem only and plug the second router into that and it will bypass any protection on the sky router.

There is information on the subject if you google it.I have friends that have had trouble with virgin internet and this method worked for them.

HI

I HAVE A FIRESTICK WITH IPTV SET UP ON IT - MY INTERNET PROVIDERS ARE CALLED “********” AND I THINK THEY HAVE BLOCKED IT SOME HOW... I CAN ACCESS THE APP BUT THE CHANNELS DO NOT LOAD PROPERLY.

HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH ******** BEFORE AND KNOW A WAY AROUND THIS?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to turn off the Adult restriction set by Sky either do online or you have to ring them to turn it off.

Back