iptv on 2S

This has been covered loads on the site

Will it work? yes
Will it work great? Hard to say
If you stick to sd you might get away with it

Lot of hassle from a box with not enough grunt for IPTV. My advice buy a android box quad core 2 gb ram minimum .

TBH even a firestick could handle iptv better than a 2s

I've been running my IPTV for about a week now on 2s & it's been ok, been using xtream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats good to know. have you good internet? might try get a iptv trial and see how it works on my 2s so.

hi, just from a week experience on a 2s with iptv, I have only std broadband available 2-3 meg wth no virmin or fibre, I am finding it very glitchy slow , some SD channels work ok most of the time but a lot of glitch on HD especially on sports and movies , I have tried two providers and its the same so a combination of IPTV internet provided, 2s box processor and line speed makes for a ok experience but it is not the best and as has been said nothing like the reliable experience you got with CS.

Hi there,

I have been running with xtream since the AJ fight and it okay.
I have around 35mbps and on most SD channels it is fine, bit glitch on HD though.
I think with the collapse of the card share world, IPTV will get a massive increase in users, which will make things a little more glitchy.

my gemma star 2s has the sucmnsee image /openvix but i dont have a clue how to set this up...local guys all want £60 to 100 for iptv subs ...it has be got for free..but i dont know how

hi, just from a week experience on a 2s with iptv, I have only std broadband available 2-3 meg wth no virmin or fibre, I am finding it very glitchy slow , some SD channels work ok most of the time but a lot of glitch on HD especially on sports and movies , I have tried two providers and its the same so a combination of IPTV internet provided, 2s box processor and line speed makes for a ok experience but it is not the best and as has been said nothing like the reliable experience you got with CS.
You won't get a good service with 2/3 mega with any box.

You won't get a good service with 2/3 mega with any box.
hi yeah ,that was kind of my point and a warning for others with low internet speed to be aware when pursing iptv,along with a combination of other issues that effect performance
having said that just watched man u final in SD (not Hd as got glitch) with no dropouts/glitches !!

Back