iptv on 2S

Been running IPTV on my 2s for a good while now.
Trick is to turn off mgcam, cant handle the two cams on at once.
My internet is 200mb vm and all hd run smooth as butter.

I have iptv running ok on a star 2s with fibre broadband, tbh some of the HD channels seem to stream better than the SD? Is there an easy way to set up the epg's I'm going though the long winded method of editing all in echanneliser?

Echannelizer will enable you to get it right, but there are scripts available which will create bouquets. I haven't seen one that does it in such a way that you get a perfectly working EPG though. I use Xtream Editor, which is very good, but you have to pay for it, and it's probably best suited where you are responsible for updating numerous boxes remotely.

Thanks I'm halfway through the edit but it does strike me that they are only good for a limited time. I've disabled the bouqet updates in the wooshbuild as it was adding an additional full set each day for some reason mind you they are no good now anyway. I'll have a look at Xtreme editor tks.

No need to use echanneliser.... find a decent supplier who will set you up with an epg for uk, us, Irish etc epg that updates every morning and is synced with the server. When using e channeliser it isn't synced with the server so anything added won't appear on your bix and you would need to do it manually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

If using Z Gemma 2s and have usb set up for recording previous on wooshbuild.
What is best way to record on IPTV?
Also what channel good for 3pm football k.o.? Thanks

" find a decent supplier who will set you up with an epg for uk, us, Irish etc epg that updates every morning and is synced with the server."
spot on I have two subscriptions on is cra* and limited programme with no epg, the other is brilliant and full epg with bouquets for every thing and updates at 6 pm no problems .
and no cant advise which is which don't want my supplier flooded with new subscribers :grin:

Been running IPTV on my 2s for a good while now.
Trick is to turn off mgcam, cant handle the two cams on at once.
My internet is 200mb vm and all hd run smooth as butter.

Hi mate, I have a 100meg cable connection and a h2s box running whooshbuild V6 - i am connect to the router through homeplugs and cannot get IPTV to work properly at all - channel quality very poor and in HD just freezes all the time - i have turned off mgcam but its made no difference at all - any suggestions and help appreciated mate - thanks

You want to find a decent supplier that gives you a plugin and talks you through how to do it and then links your bix to the server and it's all populated daily for you. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back