IPTV on Andoid Box

Since all the Kodi add ons have now been shut down, I was wondering if there was a way for me to have an iptv app (like in wooshbuild) on my android box. It's only in my kitchen so I won't purchasing a subscription, however I wanted to find I could somehow put the free iptv apps (not live tv) on this box?

If any one of you know a way or either walk me through it or point me in the direction of somewhere that will it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Since all the Kodi add ons have now been shut down, I was wondering if there was a way for me to have an iptv app (like in wooshbuild) on my android box. It's only in my kitchen so I won't purchasing a subscription, however I wanted to find I could somehow put the free iptv apps (not live tv) on this box?

If any one of you know a way or either walk me through it or point me in the direction of somewhere that will it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Just go on the browser on your android box and search for droidbuddy apk install it there's loads
Of good stuff in there Ecg iptv it's not bad for free

Kodi is mostly back up and running eg exodus. A couple of the popular addons decided to call it a day but most are back after a really glitchy weekend. [emoji4]

Try uk tv now that's a free android iptv app comes with certain channels

If you Google zoomtak and contact them via Skype. They will send u an apk file for box and send you a free trial. It's brilliant and extremely cheap. $24 for 3 months. Works flawless

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back