iptv on box ??

billbo2

hi all as I am not getting any where with getting a cable line for my box can I put iptv on it ???/

Thanks

Thanks m8 I have spent the last week trying lines and been told they work in Ireland and out of 12 only I worked, did not get much of a chance to test as I was called into work, and price was working out at 25 a month , so was looking into seeing if iptv works on this box , I think I tried Dsayers vix image and was have probs scanning for Ireland when using ABM

hi all can I ask for some help please, trying to setup XCplugin on my Zgemma-h2h and what I have done is ftp the 2 files to usr/lib/enigima2/python with DCC now now I can see the XCplugin plugin on the box when I open it I get a home botton (red) then I get error saying about user name and password ???? where am I going wrong ??? this is what I have been looking at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8xziZRiuq8 from about 31 secs iam lost ? Thanks Guys

hi all can I ask for some help please, trying to setup XCplugin on my Zgemma-h2h and what I have done is ftp the 2 files to usr/lib/enigima2/python with DCC now now I can see the XCplugin plugin on the box when I open it I get a home botton (red) then I get error saying about user name and password ???? where am I going wrong ??? this is what I have been looking at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8xziZRiuq8 from about 31 secs iam lost ? Thanks Guys
My friend,there is only one person i know of that can give you a cable line for what your after,You are in the republic by your posting.please confirm

My friend,there is only one person i know of that can give you a cable line for what your after,You are in the republic by your posting.please confirm

yes m8 I am

OK I have iptv setup and working with Xcplugin so far ok only thing is test list is not great but works

bilbo2 tell provider you want a m3u sending for iptv..dead easy then just add to autobouquets. in fact if they don't or wont do it you message me and il send you one free of charge.and if ya want to try one of those things that you've already had 12 of then message me and thatll be free of charge too...gotta help people out when they struggling

Hi fellas, I am about to get an Iptv sub, and wondering how the Iptv plugin works on the h2h.
I am using biohead image openatv.
Could anyone give me a dumbed down description of what to do? ( if it is indeed a stable platform to run on)
I've gone into plugins to download but I didn't know which to even download as there are a few Iptv related ones.....
Thanks in advance for any input at all

Back