Iptv on firestick

Hi I downloaded the iptv app on firestick last week, and have been looking on utube to see how to get the paid subscription on to the firestick but looked at that many videos in the end I just give up, could someone please try and explain to me how it is done, husband hasn't got a clue how any of it works so I try and do it myself.

Many thanks
Mollie[/QUOTE you need a subscription off a provider if you look in iptv section in forum there is a request thread for iptv requests but always ask for test lines and try as many as possible till you find the best one you like

uploaded playlist on Smart IPTV. channels have uploaded though the app on tv only shows one channel and doesn't work. Can anyone help?

uploaded playlist on Smart IPTV. channels have uploaded though the app on tv only shows one channel and doesn't work. Can anyone help?
try deleting and re-installing the app, also check with provider that your playlist has been sent to correct mac address

I have this app on my tv ,I also have a firestick I'd like to put it on as I'm going away for a couple of weeks and would like to take it with me ,can you use the same payment or do you have to pay again ?

Hi paul don
I beleive you have to sub twice. That's what ive done . As u have to put different mac id, i just done same "took device with me"
Regards
Idledawn

If your on about paid iptv you will have to purchase a new sub or see if your supplier does multi room sub but you can't change from one device to another with it been mac address even tho it's only a couple of mins jobs for them to do i had same problem with my supplier you could ask your supplier if he would do it with you going on holiday and if he would change it back when your back

I agree,(( Idledawn)) (well said) once you've paid your 5.49 Euros to siptv you can take your device
& use to most places in the world as long as they have over 6Mbps...but that's open
to argument to a few? meanwhile your Firesticks original Mac Address never changes
as it is always through WiFi
But unlike your Smart/Samsung/LG/ Tv etc it does? through Siptv it gives you a Different WiFi..
Mac address to your Ethernet Mac.. so in other words when you (first register your Mac Tv)..on siptv
it's either on your wifi/or Ethernet (not both) or you pay twice as far as I am aware?

Ps:What do mean my Tv screen might be broken? Customs officer... God it must be a bit easier to take your Firestick/Mag/ abroad rather than your Tv don't you think.. Sir as it appears you have a cracking Tv..ah/ah
Happy viewing.

Last edited:
Ps: update above post..Smart Tv/Samsung/Lg Wifi/Ethernet two different MAC addresses
(You Do only pay Siptv once for same device) i.e (Wifi or Ethernet etc)
Apologies.

Why dont you just put some apps on your firestick, as long as you got internet you can get movies and sport no problem.

Hi you can put.. Siptv ( Smart IPTV App on your Firestick but you have to
Pay your 5.49 Euros again? as it's a different MAC address to your Smart Tv
well worth it tho as it lasts the life of your Stick as does your same app on
Your Tv.

I was able to download this app for free last week on my firestick so I'm confused as to why anyone would have to pay 5.49 Euros for this app. Also, I went on http://siptv.eu/mylist/ to add a m3u URL and the MAC address of my firestick but after restarting the app and it buffering, the streaming failed. Anybody have a m3u URL that works for this app?

Back