iptv on firestick

press the 3 arrows on stick
select profile
choose profile you created
then select digitalstb configuation
mac address can be found there

found that but it's not accepted as a genuine mac address

also found the mac address of the firestick and that's not accepted neither

Also, you said earlier that smart iptv or perfect player is required? - i thought digital stb was a standalone?

no smart iptv or perfect player are alterniavtes to iptv on fire stick is what i was ment say buddy

cheers. Irrelevant anyway as stb is telling me my mac address, which is different from the firestick an neither are recognised as valid mac addresses, so that's the end of that little adventure!

If your using a M3u file (also Samsung Tv) and just want to see/try for x7 days etc click on
((Smart Iptv app))on your home Firestick page you should see it in your apps
Just open it etc it will give you your original F/S MAC address straight away
Go to the web address it shows you (click on my list) scroll down to
Add external playlist links (URLs) with auto updates
Put in your Firestick MAC address then copy paste or manually put in
You M3u link/File choose uk/logos tick save on line & click upload etc
If you want to activate after seven days it will cost you a one off
Payment 5.49 euros for the life of your Firestick etc.
Just go to top of page click on activate etc
Go back to your Tv Firestick press restart 2mins job done!your Firestick
Remote is fully configured for full use of your Smart IPTV App
You can pause live Iptv streams etc. Very stable and also recommended by
the IPTV servers -

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Sumjoddy, i knew about the smart iptv app and activating m3us etc, I meant the other app mentioned above, dgitalstb, i couldn't work out how to get the m3u to it, tried adblink and a few other progs but gave up in the end and downloaded smart iptv player

hi,
dowloaded digitalstb on my firestick.
what info needs to be entered for the profile and portal ?

i'm new to all this ..... cheers

Smart IPTV app works well on firestick. I have put it on neighbours stick now he has such things as S## sports news along with movies adult and much more.
load through url and mac. Smart IPTV will provide MAC lower case of coarse. £5 to Activate.

Smart IPTV app works well on firestick. I have put it on neighbours stick now he has such things as S## sports news along with movies adult and much more.
load through url and mac. Smart IPTV will provide MAC lower case of coarse. £5 to Activate.
How long is subscription for

btw ... setup digitalstb for the firestick, very easy just enter the mac of your firestick into the program.
app is free as well :)

btw ... setup digitalstb for the firestick, very easy just enter the mac of your firestick into the program.
app is free as well :)
I've had it on there it is a nice layout on there it's just like a mag box that stb emulator I've got a sub on my h2s box but was thinking for sons bedroom hes using kodi at minuite

Cheers Sumjoddy, i knew about the smart iptv app and activating m3us etc, I meant the other app mentioned above, dgitalstb, i couldn't work out how to get the m3u to it, tried adblink and a few other progs but gave up in the end and downloaded smart iptv player
the mac that digitalstb or even stbemu uses is a emulated mac and not the real mac of the firestick. you then give this to your provider which treats it as a mag device. The provider gives you the portal which is the address it loads the channel info from. The colour of the portal is determined by the server and can be of only 4 colours.
You do not have to send any m3u to it. sometimes the video player built in for vod movies can have the wrong aspect ratio, audio out of sync, etc but you can use an external player like mxplayer.
It could have been developed a wee bit better to be more user friendly when tring to input the portal or find the mac

Back