iptv on firestick

the mac that digitalstb or even stbemu uses is a emulated mac and not the real mac of the firestick. you then give this to your provider which treats it as a mag device. The provider gives you the portal which is the address it loads the channel info from. The colour of the portal is determined by the server and can be of only 4 colours.
You do not have to send any m3u to it. sometimes the video player built in for vod movies can have the wrong aspect ratio, audio out of sync, etc but you can use an external player like mxplayer.
It could have been developed a wee bit better to be more user friendly when tring to input the portal or find the mac
I think it's better than perfect player or the smart iptv on firestick to be honest

I have searched Google for digitalstb, and it is not free, £1.89 for the app on Google, free on Amazon. I have just bought the fire TV 4k box and I will run the digitalstb as it looks user friendly. Has anyone setup digitalstb on a fire tv box? if yes, can you offer some help / guidance.. Thanks guys in advance

Last edited:
Stb emulator free you can apk it to fire tv box or you can download perfect player on fire tv mate

I have searched Google for digitalstb, and it is not free, £1.89 for the app on Google, free on Amazon. I have just bought the fire TV 4k box and I will run the digitalstb as it looks user friendly. Has anyone setup digitalstb on a fire tv box? if yes, can you offer some help / guidance.. Thanks guys in advance

hi,
pretty easy really, 1st note the mac address of your firetv.
then start digitalstb go into settings / profiles ... enter anything.

click on the profile you generated and and enter portal url (off your supplier)

next go to mac address and insert your firetv device mac address.
(i believe the generated mac address also works), whichever you gave your supplier.

that's it, now click on 3 lines on remote control / watch tv / profile you created.

done.

Last edited:
search digitalstb on firestick or send it to device from amazon site

ok install app

then go in app
press the 3 line icon on ctroller this brings up a right coloum of information
press ok on settings
scroll down to profile press ok
scroll down to where the red cross is press ok and rename it what ever you like
portal settings > portal url ( portal url ) type that in if you wana try my iptv press ok to save
press back arrow
configuartion press ok
scroll down to mac address and pm me the mac ( EXACTLY how it is on screen if its caps or lower )

then when i give you the green light

head back to start screen select the 3 lines again for the right coloum scroll down to web tv select profile and you should be good to go

no audio displayed
press 3 arrow button scroll down to media player select digitalstb player

any more questions drop me pm

I tested a couple on smartiptv, really enjoyed it. Will be testing digital soon. I hated perfect player. Kept crashing

Just to add the boy 1sly who got me sorted with this has cleared off wth everyones money so dont go there !

Last edited:
Just to add many thanks to 1sly who got me sorted with this yesterday - can confirm digitalstb is really good on the firestick (best i trialled by a long way)

no worries pal glad you like it that you no hwere to find me if any issues

Can unavigate back then and go into each boquet. I tried it ones and it just went back to main list each time i pressed back lol

Back