iptv on firestick

can u get channel list into boquets on this emulator and epg?

YES it come sin boquet formart and when looking to go on a channel you can press right to get full guide ( provider dependent ) and soem channels if they have clocks 7day catch up ( depends on provider )

I'm an absolute noob with all this stuff. Where can I get a free trial for IPTV? I've installed digitalstb on my fire stick - but that's about it. Would love to get something up and running within the next hour so I can test sky sports football.

Trouble is a lot of IPTV Servers are reluctant to give free trials over the wknd +also
been the start of the premier league as well? Plus if you find one?you might have to wait
around 12hrs+ to get activated which defeats the object.

Hello, after the satellite channels went, I'm trying iptv apps via firestick to see what they are like.
So I've downloaded Digitalstb and smart iptv onto the Firestick.
My line provider (who I used for the satellite channels) gave me his server address, username, password and some other info ( pe / output).
The test line is due to run out and he is slow with emails. Anyone know where I input this info In either of the two apps?

Hello
Need help stbemu is not working on my stick black screen then after a min a blue screen pops up saying timeout connection can any1 help me my supplier is away for 4 weeks

Can anyone recommend a good iptv for the firestick, have tried perfect player and wasn't that impressed tbh... cheers

Try digitalstb, I've been running it for two weeks, It's easy to navigate and stable.
You can down load it via amazon wedsite

Hello im struggling with that digitalslb, its now saying STB is blocked call the provider
I may have cleared the cache by mistake is that why this has happened Tari is my guy but his not here

It was the subscription got it sorted but i keep getting unwanted pop ups but hey thanks for all the help guys

hiya ive got a paid iptv sub for firestick ive downloaded digitalstb and sent mac address to server but I sent the firestick mac address by mistake and the server activated the mac address and hes now saying he cant change it and I need to change digitalstb mac to firestick mac and change firestick mac to a different one .if anyone understands this can you help.

Hi. I've got a firestick and installed digitalstb. Can someone point me in the direction of a good subscription provider, please? I'm mainly looking for sports. Particularly 3PM uk footy and PPV events - boxing etc

Thanks.

Back