Iptv on miraclebox micro premium

Adz786

Hi guys

I have openvix on my miraclebox premium..

Is there a guide i can get on how to install iptv on this box?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

If theres openvix on the box im guessing its engima2, if so theres a lot of ways to play IPTV, engima2 script,xcplugin,xtreamtv or e2m3ubouqet.

Yup previously used openvix with cable worked superb.. just not sure how i go about setting up IPTV.. any guides around that you know off ?? Going to try my smart tv for now.

Yup previously used openvix with cable worked superb.. just not sure how i go about setting up IPTV.. any guides around that you know off ?? Going to try my smart tv for now.
Better having it on your smart tv mate, the app smart IPTV perfect for it, be ten times better than having it on your box. If you have a sub and its a m3u file, download smart iptv then head to siptv.eu and input your mac address and m3u file.

Better having it on your smart tv mate, the app smart IPTV perfect for it, be ten times better than having it on your box. If you have a sub and its a m3u file, download smart iptv then head to siptv.eu and input your mac address and m3u file.

Yip im there right now got mac address entered now waiting on a m3u file to test..

Hi, I'm thinking about the same - going to go on IPTV however not sure it'll be better on my android TV via perfect player (2016 Sony TV) or if its better on the miracle box.

I guess the subscription will be the same, it'll just be which one can run it better. Any thoughts?

Hi, I'm thinking about the same - going to go on IPTV however not sure it'll be better on my android TV via perfect player (2016 Sony TV) or if its better on the miracle box.

I guess the subscription will be the same, it'll just be which one can run it better. Any thoughts?
My miraclebox was hopeless at iptv

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back