IPTV on PC

SM32

Hello All.

This is my first post, apologies if this question has been answered already.

I was thinking of getting a zgemma before and an N Line but then thought all i needed was football as I already have kodi on my laptop.

Is it possible to run an IPTV subs on my laptop? If yes how much am i looking at paying for a yearly subscription?

I`m only looking to watch Football.

Many IPTV subs allow you to use a laptop to run their service both through Kodi and other options such as Perfect Player of VLC.

Prices will of course vary but the provider I am currently using charges £52 a year for all of their sports channels for which I get all of the 3pm games, all of the games from the various American leagues, Canadian channels, etc. PM me if you would like more information.

Hello All.

I was thinking of getting a zgemma before and an N Line but then thought all i needed was football as I already have kodi on my laptop.

Is it possible to run an IPTV subs on my laptop? If yes how much am i looking at paying for a yearly subscription?

you can add iptv to your zgemma m8 for 3pm games :)

Whats the best and easiest way to do this ?

Hello All.

you can add iptv to your zgemma m8 for 3pm games :)

I`m not too keen on going on the Zgemma route as I will have too many channels on TV and might spend too much time on TV

Then kodi is a good option again plugin for that witha subscription . I would get banned if i said where and what to use on the threads guys

You normally install their own channel to kodi and it will appear as an icon in your program addons.
just like ice films or phoenix etc

Sometimes you log in using a user name and password to their channel through kodi or re new your sub via their website
and the channels activate straight away.

They are all slightly different but pretty straight forward to use.

They usually have the facility to pick a footy game and it will give you the list of channels which they have
which are showing it, saves searching around looking for games, which is very handy.

Back