IPTV on VU+ duo2

Currently running IPTV on my VU+ duo2 (running Vix) and it's pretty poor quality. The picture freezes on and off most of the time and sometimes freezes altogether. I've tried other test subs but all are more or less the same and none are smooth. I change channels quickly then it throws up an error and reboots.

Is this down to the box itself not being great at handling IPTV? Just wondering as my subs up today and I might go and get a Mag box instead??

Anybody got any advice on this??

Thanks

Matt

Hey, your Vu should be plenty powerful enough to run IPTV. My Uno does it brilliantly. First thing I would check is your internet connection to the box. Is it hard wired, wifi or homeplugs?

Hi,
It's hard wired right into the router which is next to it. That's the main reason I bought it because it's a bloody good box!!!

I've not done any firmware updates or anything but apart from that I've tried different apps to run IPTV from test subs. Currently using xtream editor. I've got another sub from the same provider for my firestick and that's bang on!!
Got 74mb fibre internet as well so plenty of omph
Any helo welcome!

Cheers

Matt

Last edited:
Try installing the serviceapp in plugins and change to extplayer,and do same inextream editor app,worked wonders for my iptv on vu solo2.Was thinking of chucking iptv altogether until i installed and changed these settings,now pretty much bang on.Also i would keep firmware up to date.

Try installing the serviceapp in plugins and change to extplayer,and do same inextream editor app,worked wonders for my iptv on vu solo2.Was thinking of chucking iptv altogether until i installed and changed these settings,now pretty much bang on.Also i would keep firmware up to date.
Where about is the serviceapp??
Thanks

You don't need service app on vu boxes plays iptv perfectly. Think it is either sub related or more likely internet or box reflash?
Have you turned off your router completely by power?
Has if its on some tests it could be your internet?
Or could be box needs reflashing if it keeps crashing?

I've tried different trail subs and it's been same with them, blocky and stream stop starts every now and then. It's not constant all the time but it is bloody annoying. I've tried reflashing and with different images. I've also had different internet provider as well but it's still the same.
The same sub provider I've had for my vu+ and firestick, the firestick is smooth and very rarely goes blocky or drops out.
I've put the service app on and with a test sub as mine has just ran out and it seems pretty good today. So fingers crossed!! Will update on due course and try a few more trails first over the next week to find a good one.

Cheers all for your input so far

I use a vu duo2 and ultimo and they run IPTV without a problem so I would say it is your provider.I use script or suppliers installer as you can set it up exactly as you want it, I tried plugins but too limited.

Hi mate - I am due to renew with xposed tv in the next few days. Their service was pretty crap until the end of the footie season... Could I ask why youre not with them now? I am also looking at Streamkings -any info, opinion etc very welcome!
Cheers
Hi,
For the exactly the same reason as you really. It never worked the well be on my vu+ duo2 box and was better on the firestick to be fair. For the price per heard it wasn't bad but I thought there must be better around. So at the moment I've been getting trails off different people.
Some have been ok and done pretty crap.
Just trying out one that formandvoid in the above reply recommended to be and it's was good on the firestick and just flashed my vu+ with ipab image today and got a 24 hour trail. So fair week impressed so we'll see how that goes but I'm leaning to taking that up if all goes well.

Vu duo 2 should be one of if not the best enigma 2 box to play iptv hope it's sorted now you are testing other servers.

Back