Iptv on Zgemma Box

Flexeh

Hi all,

I have a zgemma h2h which I may use for iptv. I currently get iptv on my fire stick from my supplier.

I know they use the Xtream TV, but is there a build to use to make it like sky tv or does it already look like that? I have looked online but can’t really see how the builds work etc.

Has anyone got a screenshots of builds etc. And if I do have to install a build is it easy to work with the Xtream?

Thanks

XtreamTV interface is not via the skin/epg. You will need to ask your provider for url or alternative method if you want the IPTV in the skin/bouquets.

A 'build' is irrelevant IMO when using XtreamTV plugin.

@Flexeh a build in simple terms is a base firmware usually ATV or VIX with easily available plugins added to it, its these plugins that make the system look/act a certain way, as an example adding Enigma2 Skin plugins like: slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD will give the box the look & feel of Sly hd, Sly Q, Virmin Media.
Once an image/build is completed it can be backed up & IF wished released to the wider community. Many members make their own images as this way you add only what you want/need, imho it's the best way to use Enigma2 systems as you can manage your system with ease, there are some good guides on this site if you want to have a go at making your own, all that is needed is a little time & patience or alternatively load someone else's image as these already have the main/common plugins used installed. Two of the most popular were put together & tested by our TK members before being released for general use & are linked below

WooshBuild Infinity: Satellite, Cable, Freeview, Saorview, IPTV - For ALL Enigma2 boxes
GrogBuild - Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Back