iptv on zgemma H.S2 or on LG iptv app

Another one here wanting a sub and a guide for IPTV. i currently have both H2S and LG Smart TV

Sam here, looking to set up IPTV on smart tv over the weekend. Looking for a 48 hour trial and guide for set up. Looks like I need an .m3u file.

what is advantage of setting up IPTV on zgemma over smart tv or vice versa?

Using smart tv is good, but using a zgemma you get full epg and can record any iptv channel

using a m3u with a smart tv app you just put your m3u link in the app with your mac address, Using a zgemma box with iptv you should get a script to run and this script will set it all up for you using epg-importer plugin for your box
I have been trying everthing to get epg set up on zgemma what script and how is it done please enlighten me

Cheers mickyrobbo

Ok so I've just bought an lg smart tv and I'm looking at putting a iptv sub on it. From what I have read on the the forum would I be right in doing the following. Download smart iptv app,request a iptv sub test on here and then on tv,open the web browser and type in smartiptv.aslive.it. And in the add external playlist section,put the MAC address of TV in the box marked Mac,and put the m3u file that iptv sub provider would give me,in the box marked link,then hit add link. Do I need to some how save smart iptv.aslive.it page or can I just close it down after I've entered details. Do I then just open smart iptv app each time I want to watch. Currently connected to modem using wifi. I'm after (like everyone else) a good provider,not a reseller or oversubscribed,all hd channels and ideally epg if possible. Thanks for any help.

Ok so I've just bought an lg smart tv and I'm looking at putting a iptv sub on it. From what I have read on the the forum would I be right in doing the following. Download smart iptv app,request a iptv sub test on here and then on tv,open the web browser and type in smartiptv.aslive.it. And in the add external playlist section,put the MAC address of TV in the box marked Mac,and put the m3u file that iptv sub provider would give me,in the box marked link,then hit add link. Do I need to some how save smart iptv.aslive.it page or can I just close it down after I've entered details. Do I then just open smart iptv app each time I want to watch. Currently connected to modem using wifi. I'm after (like everyone else) a good provider,not a reseller or oversubscribed,all hd channels and ideally epg if possible. Thanks for any help.
You can close it down once you have entered your sub, put it in favourites in case you want to put a new sub into it.
Just close the app after you have put the sub in then open and it should run every time you open it after that. Better using a Ethernet cable to your TV.
Can't help with sub just did a trail to see if it worked, mate has given me a skygo login so using that till the season starts before I take the plunge, picture on TV was spot on by the way.

Nice one wortho, thanks for the response

There are 10 guys on here requesting a sub. If you haven't heard from a supplier/provider or haven't requested a sub in the relevant thread, here it is....

http://www.techkings.org/index.php?threads/114825/

Just read through previous posts on this thread and clearly state what you are looking for, including the type of box you have.

Hope this helps guys.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back